Reviews for The Man I've Always Been AND: Forever and For Always
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Yes, though his type is not in looks, it is in brains. Lily was a very bright woman, as his Hermione
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Hmmm... Admittedly, I didn't expect that... Maybe a potion gone wrong, certainly not that!
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Ooooooh! I wonder what's going on...
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Spells are created and altered by changing those very things... I am impressed you came up with it :)
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Oh I do love a sassy Hermione!
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Intriguing start... I'm curious to see where it goes.
Sheepcat chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Hejho. I know your story's already finished but i just have to tell you how well written and thought-through it is. You are a talented writer. :)

Ps: your taste in music also ain't half bad. I'm glad at least someone appreciates the original version of the song hurt.

Keep up your good work! :)
Janene1975 chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
As always great work! You are a fantastic writer and I love your SS/HG pairing you always do it so well. Thanks for sharing!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
that whole beginning about how folks expected him to change? so on point
hjm1219 chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
Great story. I like your ending, particularly!
Devildream69 chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
Oh. My. God. You made me laugh and cry and yell and be impossibly happy and glowing the whole time I was reading this. It's beautiful and wonderful and just- absolutely an amazing read. Loved it. I mean I really really loved it. And the end was hilarious. :D
muumi2three chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
"Getting him to talk about any of it was like pulling teeth, but that meant Hermine was perfect for the job. Her parents were dentists, after all." Nice line. I love it. (smirks)
WillowWand49 chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Wow that was great, I've spent hours today reading this and youtube-ing all the music - found some new fave songs too. I really enjoyed this and thought you handled the squicky bits well. Then I went on to read your Detention and started on the marriage law one Learning to Live. All really good and enjoyable, thank you.
Have you ever read The Occluded Soul by Aurette? She's a fabulous writer but anyway, I was reminded of that story a little bit (not as if you'd copied or anything just brought that story to mind) when your Severus went berserk and rescued Hermione. You've probably read it as Aurette is one of the most amazing authors on ffn but if not do so immediately... as soon as you post another chapter for Learning to Live... :-)
This was lovely,
Luna chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
A nice beginning to a story that will no doubt prove wonderfully entertaining. Interesting idea making his "greasy" look a result of a magic though I'd think someone would notice the eyes given he only became a spy at 18 or so. I've heard a lot of reasons behind the hair, oily scalp, toiling over hot potions, silky hair that just hangs limp... but yours is certainly the most creative.

Just a comment, you said OWLs I take it you mean NEWTs instead.
papaslittlecj chapter 26 . 6/14/2013