Reviews for The Man I've Always Been AND: Forever and For Always
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
that whole beginning about how folks expected him to change? so on point
hjm1219 chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
Great story. I like your ending, particularly!
Devildream69 chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
Oh. My. God. You made me laugh and cry and yell and be impossibly happy and glowing the whole time I was reading this. It's beautiful and wonderful and just- absolutely an amazing read. Loved it. I mean I really really loved it. And the end was hilarious. :D
muumi2three chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
"Getting him to talk about any of it was like pulling teeth, but that meant Hermine was perfect for the job. Her parents were dentists, after all." Nice line. I love it. (smirks)
WillowWand49 chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Wow that was great, I've spent hours today reading this and youtube-ing all the music - found some new fave songs too. I really enjoyed this and thought you handled the squicky bits well. Then I went on to read your Detention and started on the marriage law one Learning to Live. All really good and enjoyable, thank you.
Have you ever read The Occluded Soul by Aurette? She's a fabulous writer but anyway, I was reminded of that story a little bit (not as if you'd copied or anything just brought that story to mind) when your Severus went berserk and rescued Hermione. You've probably read it as Aurette is one of the most amazing authors on ffn but if not do so immediately... as soon as you post another chapter for Learning to Live... :-)
This was lovely,
Willow
Luna chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
A nice beginning to a story that will no doubt prove wonderfully entertaining. Interesting idea making his "greasy" look a result of a magic though I'd think someone would notice the eyes given he only became a spy at 18 or so. I've heard a lot of reasons behind the hair, oily scalp, toiling over hot potions, silky hair that just hangs limp... but yours is certainly the most creative.

Just a comment, you said OWLs I take it you mean NEWTs instead.
papaslittlecj chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
I loved this story! Keep up the good work 3
Katzenpfote chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
This a wonderful story with a fluffy happy and. *swoon*
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
I loved both the stories!
Sevarina chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
sooooooooooooooooooo cute.
silverose29 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
lovely story i have seen a new story in a while for this particular subset of this genre and i have enjoyed how you wrote the much loved characters thanx
AccaliaSnape chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
In another world I might have ended up married to Ron!" She laughed at the repulsed look on his face.

Probably much the same look I had when I first read about it... Love Ron, love Hermione but I really don't see how they work. Opposites attract but come on!
AccaliaSnape chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
I have to say it... I wince every time I see the nick name. Otherwise I love, love, love this story!
AccaliaSnape chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Girlie I don't mind pretending at all! Heck, I've been pretending to be Hermione from go...

Love your writing style and Red is one of my favorites songs EVER. So you have great taste. :)
bluefirefly5 chapter 26 . 4/18/2013
Two daughters married to Potters... lol
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »