Reviews for Persona 4 Arena: Extend
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
pls write more it is good!:-)
sillyfudgemonkeys chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hmmm...interesting! I like the prologue, even though it was said it was discontinued...I'm still gonna read. :)
Miku Fan chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Oh plz do not put this story in hiatus! The storyline is awesome the battles are not lacking in anything as well and the incest part was pretty nice! I like it, continue with this story plz! I beg ya!
ReachingOutFES chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
A little part of me died inside... I was looking forward to another chapter... I know how you feel...
ClearlyOriginal chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
;_;
ClearlyOriginal chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Nice chapter! You really did good job turning my idea into reality. So I will try to think some more ideas...but I have non at the moment...sorry!
ReachingOutFES chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Romance?! These pairings I approve of... Bye... Yuzu... But Kazuya... I hope you continue...

Next time I hope!
ReachingOutFES chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I'll try to review every chapter! This is where the fights begin! It's fan fiction! Everything doesn't have to be close to canon... Although most fanfics do work off canon material... Next time I hope!
ClearlyOriginal chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Good Chapter as always! :) But I have to ask! When there is going to be romance because you put it as a ROMANCE genre! I have an idea about Romance...if you're interested of course.
ReachingOutFES chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
I feel sorry for both of you! I promise that I'll review to support you!

Next time I hope!
ClearlyOriginal chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Um good chapter as always
ClearlyOriginal chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Awesome Chapter 5...but one thing I want to ask about and that is...WHY THE HELL LABRYS ISIN'T WITH AIGIS!?
I mean Aigis was all sister-lovey-dovey with her and she isin't even with her own sister unit and METIS is an another story.
LMFAO314 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
calm before the storm you could say
ReachingOutFES chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Hooray for new update! I love it! Next time I hope!
ClearlyOriginal chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
No offense, bro but the "Onii-chan" part is kinda getting on my nerves and I don't quite "like" it but if really like that "Onii-chan" thing you can keep it I will read and continue reviewing it, but it be really great if change it into something like bro, brother, Minato.
Not bad chapter BTW.

P.S: When I read the chapters title,I thought the chapter would be about Yu...but I thought wrong. :-/