Reviews for Crush
luluhrh chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
the ending was perfect. they are adorable. FANTASTIC! XD
LilianaRosana chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Hello ! :D
I just read your story and damn it was good !
At first I was like "oh no way it's from Ed point of view..." But finally it was well written which means it was enjoyable !
I would have liked a chapter 4 to wrap everything up, I mean a chapter which would answer a few questions like how they deal with this new relationship the next day, what would Al say and what Roy think of all that
Well anyway this end is also a good one :D
Bishie Huntress chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I didn't get a feeling of completeness from this chapter, either, but I thought the ending for the chapter was just fine. D I've really enjoyed reading this story. Roy all flustered is really cute. XD I think sometimes Ed is a little out of character (I laughed when he was thinking people would be checking him for a vagina!), but I think everyone acts out of character when they fall in love, so. I didn't find it entirely unbelievable. And, of course, seeing Ed flustered is just as cute as Roy. )

Keep writing!
BH
FiendedVendetta chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Hooooly shit. This story is just about the best thing ever!
Akiros chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I love your stories. I understand Writer's Block, as I'm currently going through it myself. Take your time and wait for inspiration. Or something. I look forward to another chapter if there is to be one. - Keep writing!

Akiros
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is jut so flipping wonderful! And while I read the part where Ed talk about Roy not being a monster, my radio started playing "Say Something"! It was just a gret chapter, wonderful story beautifully written and I greatly admire your work!
Zimmy chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Please write more oh fuck it's soo good. :) or other fics in Ed's point of view... Your one of my favorites!
lorella moon chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Update Soooon :)
TooDarnLizzy chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Please! Write another chapter! At happens next?!
Polarized Penmanship chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
MOOOORE!

Seriously. FINISH IT PLEASSEEEE! If you don't wanna I will finish it for yoouuuu!

*rolls in confusion and crushes and fluff and domestic!Roy headcannon*
mamita chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Edward, is so cute, and my favorite couple is RoyxEd, especially romance, I like when Roy dominates Ed, are so cute, although I also like parental among them, and the couple AlxEd I also like a lot, she's pretty much Winry do not see any of the brothers, I do not at all like is Roy with women and less to do with couple Riza sometimes do more fics hopefully, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
AAAHAHAHA YES THE CONTENT MADE ALL SINS FORGIVEN AHHHGFGFHDDDDDDDDD MELTING INTO A PILE OF FEELS I CAN'T NO STOP YOU YOU LITTLE DEMON YOU LITTLE FUCKER ADAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahhhhhhhh you should have named this story something like Marshmallow Sugar or something even more rot-your-teeth-til-you-need-dentures kind of sweet name 'cause god it's not even fair you're such a good author and just fuck I'm melting yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt ttttttttttccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh {Ahhhhh no I can't possibly mean that I'm too busy melting from all this sugary sweet goodness} oh my god with all the bullshittery in the PMs I forgot you where the cream of the crop when it came to authors why can't I write this good oh and you better fucking write another chapter because oh my god this is the best I love it with all my heart sweet jesus.

Ew god look at me, look what you did, you turned me into a big ol' puddle o' SAP.
Mika-tan chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gosh, all of these feels... QwQ and this ending, is... *sob* just so... wonderful...! I feel good...! \ oo /
Don'tletmadnesswin321 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Ahhhh that was amazing!
DrummerDancer chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Very, very cute! I like that the story took its time to get Roy and Ed together, even if it's only been three chapters. The first person POV makes it feel like longer, especially since Ed is almost nonstop obsessing about Roy. Very good job! Looking forward to the ending!