Reviews for Crush
pleaseupdateuser chapter 3 . 2/22
Oh my god please please please please please update update please and you said it most likely to be one more chapter so please update
luluhrh chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
the ending was perfect. they are adorable. FANTASTIC! XD
LilianaRosana chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Hello ! :D
I just read your story and damn it was good !
At first I was like "oh no way it's from Ed point of view..." But finally it was well written which means it was enjoyable !
I would have liked a chapter 4 to wrap everything up, I mean a chapter which would answer a few questions like how they deal with this new relationship the next day, what would Al say and what Roy think of all that
Well anyway this end is also a good one :D
Bishie Huntress chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I didn't get a feeling of completeness from this chapter, either, but I thought the ending for the chapter was just fine. D I've really enjoyed reading this story. Roy all flustered is really cute. XD I think sometimes Ed is a little out of character (I laughed when he was thinking people would be checking him for a vagina!), but I think everyone acts out of character when they fall in love, so. I didn't find it entirely unbelievable. And, of course, seeing Ed flustered is just as cute as Roy. )

Keep writing!
BH
FiendedVendetta chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Hooooly shit. This story is just about the best thing ever!
Akiros chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I love your stories. I understand Writer's Block, as I'm currently going through it myself. Take your time and wait for inspiration. Or something. I look forward to another chapter if there is to be one. - Keep writing!

Akiros
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is jut so flipping wonderful! And while I read the part where Ed talk about Roy not being a monster, my radio started playing "Say Something"! It was just a gret chapter, wonderful story beautifully written and I greatly admire your work!
Zimmy chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Please write more oh fuck it's soo good. :) or other fics in Ed's point of view... Your one of my favorites!
lorella moon chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Update Soooon :)
TooDarnLizzy chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Please! Write another chapter! At happens next?!
Polarized Penmanship chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
MOOOORE!

Seriously. FINISH IT PLEASSEEEE! If you don't wanna I will finish it for yoouuuu!

*rolls in confusion and crushes and fluff and domestic!Roy headcannon*
mamita chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Edward, is so cute, and my favorite couple is RoyxEd, especially romance, I like when Roy dominates Ed, are so cute, although I also like parental among them, and the couple AlxEd I also like a lot, she's pretty much Winry do not see any of the brothers, I do not at all like is Roy with women and less to do with couple Riza sometimes do more fics hopefully, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
AAAHAHAHA YES THE CONTENT MADE ALL SINS FORGIVEN AHHHGFGFHDDDDDDDDD MELTING INTO A PILE OF FEELS I CAN'T NO STOP YOU YOU LITTLE DEMON YOU LITTLE FUCKER ADAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahhhhhhhh you should have named this story something like Marshmallow Sugar or something even more rot-your-teeth-til-you-need-dentures kind of sweet name 'cause god it's not even fair you're such a good author and just fuck I'm melting yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt ttttttttttccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh {Ahhhhh no I can't possibly mean that I'm too busy melting from all this sugary sweet goodness} oh my god with all the bullshittery in the PMs I forgot you where the cream of the crop when it came to authors why can't I write this good oh and you better fucking write another chapter because oh my god this is the best I love it with all my heart sweet jesus.

Ew god look at me, look what you did, you turned me into a big ol' puddle o' SAP.
Mika-tan chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gosh, all of these feels... QwQ and this ending, is... *sob* just so... wonderful...! I feel good...! \ oo /
Don'tletmadnesswin321 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013