Reviews for The Swan and the Nightingale
Timelord2162 chapter 1 . 6/13
DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNN, DUDE! You created a OUAT cabal?!
JPElles chapter 27 . 6/4
Always great to see this updated.
latoyamackey69 chapter 27 . 5/19
This one of the best stories I've read in a very long time and I read it everyday all day I have sincerely hope that you can see me this story as it is absolutely amazing
LadyB3lla chapter 27 . 4/25
Omg I'm loving this story! I just found it last night and finished ch. 27 this morning. I do hope you update soon! btw I love the fact the Esmerelda is Reginas' Nanny/mom! And.. I seriously hope Henry gets a clue soon. I honestly couldn't stand the way the kid was in the show and here. He is a spoiled little brat. I swear if I had ever talked to my Mama that way I would have gotten my butt busted lolol.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 27 . 4/15
Drunk Emma is super cute, but I'm guessing the Sheriff's office might look a bit dodgy and unprofessional now with this photographic evidence in the wrong hands. I get Emma needing a break though. But now, she's living under a microscope and can't afford these scandals.. Sux!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 27 . 4/14
Ms. Swan is going to be in so much trouble I. The morning lol. But is fairness she did kind of warn Regina. Love the story and can not wait for more.
Josey chapter 27 . 4/14
Like reading your fic:)
ShadowAthems chapter 27 . 4/14
Drunk Emma seems like quite a riot, poor Regina, having to deal with her so late at night. Hopefully the pictures they took of those idiots dancing isn't going to be too troubling for them. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Kate13118 chapter 27 . 4/14
booeygirl89 chapter 26 . 3/31
Oh my gosh so good! Finally a little down time to kick back while all of the crazy rages on. I loved the diner scene with Emma and Regina taking charge over the Charmings' troubles. Few things are as attractive as a manipulative Mayor mode Regina. Thanks for this story.
booeygirl89 chapter 7 . 3/28
Ok now I need to read this paper you wrote defending fanfiction! Just found this story today and am loving it. I'm not going to lie, it totally distracted me from my work haha. Not too sad about that.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 26 . 2/24
This chapter was hilarious. Mulan is so going to kill Emma and Ruby is Regina doesn't get to Emma first
beaches13 chapter 26 . 2/5
I'm so glad you're updating this story again. I I really love the dynamic between Regina and Emma. I also love Esmeralda as Regina's mom. Thanks for sharing.
fun, relaxing chapter
hope there were no paparazzi...
Shalifi chapter 26 . 2/1