Reviews for The Swan and the Nightingale
MayP chapter 19 . 5/13
I read it all, loved it all, please more!
Sarah-In-Betwixt chapter 19 . 2/24
I never get tired of re-reading this story. :)
Joylinda chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
I love this story and Esmeraldas story nice touching making her be from The Hunchback of Notre dame.
I really do wish this story would continue because it is awesome.
I also wonder when Reginas dream when she was a child come in hand .When will Esmeralda realize that Emma is Reginas fated Swan
Either way love this story, unique plot and love Esmeralda and Regina
Joylinda chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Totally agree! Henry is and always be a disrespectful brat. By far he is still one of my leastfav character
I love Esmeralda!
Im exhausted but i must continue!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Please continue this!
SeraphPyro chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Just finished reading chap 19 I hope you continue soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Really enjoyed the story so far please do continue. N the swan dive joke cracked me up.
Baccan chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Favorite chapter so far. :)
Anon chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
I am totally in love with this story. I really hope it continues at some point. Its beautiful and develops the characters in a far more intelligent way that the show will ever be able to.
Lolizoia chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Oookay. I think I need an update. I think I didn't know the story I was getting into. So good.
clj667 chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Totally love this story and hoping for an update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
Please continue this story, it's so awesome! I love the way you've been writing it. Update soon?
Onievas chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
WOW! This story is great! I'll follow you!
telle17 chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
Ha, that's really interesting! I like how you take the time to developp any relationship, and to reveal some details of the characters' past...
I also love that you thought it was a good idea for Regina to actually have someone. Henry is very well depicted, and I can sense that he'll understand some things, but for now, he's a little kid who cannot get everything, and that is really sensitive of you to show that :)
Waiting for the next chapter!
Thanks for sharing!