Reviews for General Affection
Kayozm chapter 1 . 8/11
Gah! To introduce then send him away! That's just cruel!
Rose chapter 27 . 5/6
Wow! this story was certainly unexpected! you have a way with words. I wish the sequel is complete though, but I'll wait for you to finish it. Thank you for sharing this story!
Kushka chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
Good story
CottonKey chapter 27 . 4/27/2016
So, honestly, I'm not sure how I feel now that I finished your story. I really enjoyed the characterization you've given to many of the canon characters (I love how Emmett and Rosalie are portrayed and that they become Bella's parents...they aren't given enough love in fics, imo)...and I did like the pacing of the story...further, it was well-written and didn't drag on.

I guess my only concern is how OP Bella feels. I wouldn't call her a Mary Sue per say (though, I admit to loving well-written Mary Sue characters) but her mimicry just seems insane (especially with the way she can utilize it) But then again, that's more of a personal dissatisfaction I always get whenever I read any OP character in any story (with the exception of Superman...because you know, it's Superman) because there isn't a conflict that they wouldn't be able to solve given their powers.

Overall, great job! Now, i'm off to read the sequel!
yuiop chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
Nice
LillianAsterPotter chapter 27 . 6/11/2015
#BestStoryEver
Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
kantorkan chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Went to your blog nothing what will happen when he gets back for her?
kacy.cook.52 chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
That was mean! Down right evil! The story is great really I love it, but You Are a Tease! Worse than Edward in Eclipse! you said that this was a boy meets girl. Bella/Jasper story and I must admit I was getting a little bit impatient for them to meet but then you go and do this?! there is like nothing there! no getting to know each other no I love yous. She specifically said that she didn't love him yet but that she could and i wanted to see that! there are not any good or finished stories with this pairing. overall a good one.
blueeyestx12 chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Awesome story! ! Hope your doing a sequel soon!
ptl4ever419 chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
Oh my goodness I just adore this story! Could not put it down :D very curious to find out if the title Angela means what I think it does. Sorry this isn't longer I'm just to excited for the sequel. But you write amazingly well.
Hells book 666 chapter 24 . 9/3/2014
i would love to read a part 2 to this story go on and do it i would love to read it and i have a rilly good feeling that im not the only one too thinks for your time
Hells book 666 chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
hay you could have mad the black cat like her and folowle her or some thing like that thin she could have a pet but that is ok good job on the story
Hells book 666 chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
o i thought it was E.C that was A.c mate but that was a very good twist thinks for doing this and puting your time in to this very good story
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
I'm never gonna get used to that...My name is Serena so yikes...it is creepy and cool all at the same time.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 27 . 5/18/2014