Reviews for Spiraling
Quinn chapter 26 . 10/7
I'm guessing you will not be updating/ finishing this story but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it. I know your real life has probably gotten in the way og your writing time which is a shame as you are a very talented writer.
Wow! This was a really good story. Kinda holding out hope that u get inspiration to come back and finish it off.

I can't believe u are a scientist!your writing is at a professional level. I wouldn't be able to distinguish it from other professional writing. Really love your style of writing.

Anyway really loved the story. I love your depiction of Klaus and Caroline. Excellent job!
where are you ur story was so good come back
I read hope you update this soon. It's so good I'd reay like to know what happens next
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 5/2
This story is so amazing I really hope there is more
P.M chapter 26 . 3/4
I don know if you write anymore but this story is fantastic! you write the characters so well! you've also done a good job by not making the story focus so much on bashing Elena that it has no plot besides that. I feel a lot of writers try to ignore everything that happened to Caroline, treat it with kid gloves, or they go the forgiveness route. I honestly didn't think much about Caroline character the first season because I binged watched it and I missed a lot, but after the second time I was annoyed that Damon only got pushed down the hall. anyway, I doubt you'll be coming back to this story, but I just wanted to say you did great!
Autobot DreamCatcher chapter 26 . 2/17
Love this story cant Wait for the next chapter :) ;) ;)
CrystalVixen93 chapter 26 . 2/7
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon please.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
thats disappointing you haven't finished :(
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
great chapter!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Rebekah can be such a brat
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
what is her mom going to do all she does is leave caroline alone all the time not even checking up on her
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
she seems more like she flipped the switch half way then fully being emotionless
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
what an odd little group they make. i always did hate people with the name Hayley no matter how its spelled after this bitch in high school odd how the girls name that ruined cares life has the same name and i hate her. poor caroline just wants some blood and to rip of hayleys head but she cant get what she wants with Klaus around
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »