Reviews for Spiraling
Really wished you continued this story...really good
brightflare chapter 26 . 4/26
This is a great story, hope you come back to it sometime!
PaigeMarie91 chapter 26 . 4/24
i really love this fic! i don't know if you just stopped writing on ff or if all together, but I would like to know if your continuing with this fic. I really love it.
Quinn chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
I'm guessing you will not be updating/ finishing this story but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it. I know your real life has probably gotten in the way og your writing time which is a shame as you are a very talented writer.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/2/2015
Wow! This was a really good story. Kinda holding out hope that u get inspiration to come back and finish it off.

I can't believe u are a scientist!your writing is at a professional level. I wouldn't be able to distinguish it from other professional writing. Really love your style of writing.

Anyway really loved the story. I love your depiction of Klaus and Caroline. Excellent job!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
where are you ur story was so good come back
Guest chapter 26 . 5/25/2015
I read hope you update this soon. It's so good I'd reay like to know what happens next
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 26 . 4/25/2015
This story is so amazing I really hope there is more
P.M chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
I don know if you write anymore but this story is fantastic! you write the characters so well! you've also done a good job by not making the story focus so much on bashing Elena that it has no plot besides that. I feel a lot of writers try to ignore everything that happened to Caroline, treat it with kid gloves, or they go the forgiveness route. I honestly didn't think much about Caroline character the first season because I binged watched it and I missed a lot, but after the second time I was annoyed that Damon only got pushed down the hall. anyway, I doubt you'll be coming back to this story, but I just wanted to say you did great!
Starimus Prime chapter 26 . 2/17/2015
Love this story cant Wait for the next chapter :) ;) ;)
CrystalVixen93 chapter 26 . 2/7/2015
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon please.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
thats disappointing you haven't finished :(
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
great chapter!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Rebekah can be such a brat
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »