Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Nhu gyuby chapter 19 . 5/3
Woo hoo! I love taang ships SO MUCH MY FAV.
You should make another story (toph x aang duh)
So goooooood
No lemon though...

AMAZING STORY
Unanu chapter 18 . 5/3
Lol
Hercules8 chapter 16 . 3/14/2016
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! :3
Nikolai22 chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Let me just write a short story in response to chapter two lol
32 years after the events of chapter two a man is telling a story to his young grandkids...
"And there I was, looking at one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen...(hurrying to add in) until I met you of course dear! Anyway...and after a few moments the avatar himself looked right at me...he stared at me with a look that could kill for the longest time...this was a man who had the power to destroy the world if he felt like it...and here I went and pissed him off...he came right up to me! He leaned in and with fire in his eyes made a slicing motion slowly across his neck...I Was scared I thought I would never live to see another day; he told me if we ever met again he would take away my earth bending...FOR GOOD.. To this day I still make days travel to avoid anyone or anything that has absolutely ANYTHING to do with republic city, the air temples, fire lord Zuko, Chief-General Bei Fong, Chief Sokka of the water tribe and his sister the mighty Katara...and ESSPECIALLY the avatar himself! In fact I know for a txt that if you kids were caught doing something by th avatar he would take your bending! So be good kids!"
*laughst heartily while the grandkids stare in horror at the prospect of losing their bending if they did anything bad
Purple Butterfly46 chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Hey there!

First off, I absolutely love what you did with the whole theme. Not many people ( myself included) can pull it off as well as you did and I really like that you managed to keep Aang and Toph in character as much as possible.

Secondly, are you a Zutara fan?

Thirdly, I am guilty of using those kiss quotes ( that's what I call them ) you have at the beginning of each chapter to construct a poem that has one of my favorite quotes and if you'd like to read it, PM me my account name is Purple Butterfly46 ( I'm using Fanfiction reader to review this so I'm not sure if you'd know who reviewed this)

Lastly, I am aware that you are done with this fic and all, but is a sequel possible?

Looking forward to reading more Taanginess from you ( you have a talent for portraying them really, really well)

Your fellow taang fan,
Butterfly
Guest chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
*cries* THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2015
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING IN THIS CHAPTER! I'VE BEEN READING THIS SINCE THIS MORNING AND I CAN'T PUT THIS STORY DOWN! I LOVE YOUR STORY-TELLING VERY MUCH! YOU'RE A VERY TALENTED WRITER!
Alice Monita chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
This was the most mushy, girly, sickly sweet history I've ever read; and I LOVED every second of it!

They were just do damn cute 33. I couldn't stop giggling and sighting the whole time, *looking defeated* I guess that makes me a soft girl who wants protection instead of the all powerful Great Matter Earthbender. (; _ ;)

I WANT AN AANG! *crying* Why do all boys have to be jerks? I want somebody who whispers to me the meaning of flowers and kisses too... My inner mushy girl (not that I'll ever let her really appear) wants a romantic sweet boy.

Well, leaving behind my obvious emotionals problems, this was a fantastic story that had all the cuteness I needed. I feel I bit sorry for Aang, he didn't get his four children and the one he got didn't even want to spend time with him. (-_-)
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
I'm thinking Bumi, Tenzin, Lin, and Su? Those are the ones that make sense. Poor Kya, she wont get Bumi and Tenzin as her brothers anymore. At least Kya gets Izumi, Iroh II as siblings and whoeverwhatever for cousins.

Ha! Aang, only Tenzin will become an airbender. And it's not right to pick favorites, you only end up hurting your other children. Yes, Universe! Make fun of Aang for trying to pick favorites!

Bottom Line: I love the story.

**Fave**Fave
Kalen chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Actually most my family and friends married their sister/ brother in law
Like my aunt Kay and uncle Gerald
And my sister Kaita and my other sister Ashton's husbands brother Mark
Plus I'm sorta dating Marks other brother:(
So it's not really that uncommon
me chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Hell yeah i read the a/ns! Also fresh prince rules
takenotechick chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
I just finished reading this and it was the absolute cutest, but still believable story! Its adorable! you have done so well, I know you finished it forever and ever ago but just thought i'd let you know how much I enjoyed it :)
WhiteAsukalover chapter 5 . 8/11/2014