Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Purple Butterfly46 chapter 19 . 7/1
Hey there!

First off, I absolutely love what you did with the whole theme. Not many people ( myself included) can pull it off as well as you did and I really like that you managed to keep Aang and Toph in character as much as possible.

Secondly, are you a Zutara fan?

Thirdly, I am guilty of using those kiss quotes ( that's what I call them ) you have at the beginning of each chapter to construct a poem that has one of my favorite quotes and if you'd like to read it, PM me my account name is Purple Butterfly46 ( I'm using Fanfiction reader to review this so I'm not sure if you'd know who reviewed this)

Lastly, I am aware that you are done with this fic and all, but is a sequel possible?

Looking forward to reading more Taanginess from you ( you have a talent for portraying them really, really well)

Your fellow taang fan,
Butterfly
*cries* THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING IN THIS CHAPTER! I'VE BEEN READING THIS SINCE THIS MORNING AND I CAN'T PUT THIS STORY DOWN! I LOVE YOUR STORY-TELLING VERY MUCH! YOU'RE A VERY TALENTED WRITER!
Alice Monita chapter 19 . 1/29
This was the most mushy, girly, sickly sweet history I've ever read; and I LOVED every second of it!

They were just do damn cute 33. I couldn't stop giggling and sighting the whole time, *looking defeated* I guess that makes me a soft girl who wants protection instead of the all powerful Great Matter Earthbender. (; _ ;)

I WANT AN AANG! *crying* Why do all boys have to be jerks? I want somebody who whispers to me the meaning of flowers and kisses too... My inner mushy girl (not that I'll ever let her really appear) wants a romantic sweet boy.

Well, leaving behind my obvious emotionals problems, this was a fantastic story that had all the cuteness I needed. I feel I bit sorry for Aang, he didn't get his four children and the one he got didn't even want to spend time with him. (-_-)
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 19 . 1/2
I'm thinking Bumi, Tenzin, Lin, and Su? Those are the ones that make sense. Poor Kya, she wont get Bumi and Tenzin as her brothers anymore. At least Kya gets Izumi, Iroh II as siblings and whoeverwhatever for cousins.

Ha! Aang, only Tenzin will become an airbender. And it's not right to pick favorites, you only end up hurting your other children. Yes, Universe! Make fun of Aang for trying to pick favorites!

Bottom Line: I love the story.

**Fave**Fave
Kalen chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Actually most my family and friends married their sister/ brother in law
Like my aunt Kay and uncle Gerald
And my sister Kaita and my other sister Ashton's husbands brother Mark
Plus I'm sorta dating Marks other brother:(
So it's not really that uncommon
me chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Hell yeah i read the a/ns! Also fresh prince rules
takenotechick chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
I just finished reading this and it was the absolute cutest, but still believable story! Its adorable! you have done so well, I know you finished it forever and ever ago but just thought i'd let you know how much I enjoyed it :)
WhiteAsukalover chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Nice job.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Interesting.
angelMwings chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Ok this was such an amazing story. I loved every minute of it. I hope I meet someone like Aang some day. He was just so sweet. I'll tell you the truth I teared up a little when I realized this was the last chapter. I loved this story! :) 3
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Azukka could be a good ship name.