Reviews for A Very Embarrassing Punishment : Sequel to 'Let's Play A Game'
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH ITS FANTASTIC BUT I WISH THERE WAS MORE TO THIS STORY
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Loved it!
zoey chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I loved it it was amazing)
jj chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
That was ...AWESOME! o
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
*nosebleeds endlessly* I now like nekos more than I already did. *w*
YinKeket chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
lol Usagi making food, yeah i too would be worried. awwww wearing his lover's shirt. i love the note. lol yeah i can see him freak out. true on his lover always taking care of him and worrying over him. yay he was going to say i love you to his lover. yay he is really doing it. yay he said it and made his lover's night. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
YOU RUSHED THIS! T_T THIS WAS SOOOOO HOT! IT SHOULD OF BEEN LONGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Hahaha oh well, very nice lemon. Misaki being determined to pleasure Usagi? Ohhh what a night indeed! ;)
heartless241 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
HOTNESS xD
YukkiMalin chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Yukki: Haha, i like the thought that there was a vibrator but it would be better, much better, if they actually used it. Reminds me of a manga (bl of course) XD
Dark Angel Wings28541 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
so naughty ;)
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Aww so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Cute story.. thanks for the sequel ;D
shuusetsu chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
thank you for the update! though the lemon is short, its still kinda fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
your using the " and ' wrong " is a mark wich simbolizes the start and end of some one talking ' is ya know the otheer stuff like thoughts
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
*Trying...to hold in a nosebleed*
GAH! It's spilling all over my keybroad! xD
That was sexy, my friend! Deliciously sexy! I never read such an interesting piece! Don't worry about it being too short. The sexy scenes made up for it. ;p Lol. And the ending was cute as well. :)
I do hope you write more stories soon! Looking forward to it.