Reviews for Unlovable
Lolita.Scova chapter 9 . 5/10
I have so many questions! Why could Kenzi see ghosts? Was she fae? Was her father still alive in Russia or was he really dead like her stepfather said? Does Kenzi only see the dead from her family or others as well? Also will she see the dead as she grows up again?
atn chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
It was good till this chapter. This is where it gets ridiculously bad. The rest is golden. This makes me want to stab myself in the eyes so I don't have to read it. After all that life experience she doesn't suddenly regress. And the Lauren things is ridiculously out of character, implausible, and actually a little creepy.
starophie chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
this is incredible. just...wow. my three favorite girls, exactly as my cracked mind envisions them (mommies and babe) - so much love for this. brava.
OA-SVU chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Absolutely loved this story. Really can't wait for the sequel :)
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
amazing.
one of the most well written, well researched Lost Girl fanfics I have ever read. totally awesome :D
WankySnixx2124 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Wow! I loved this story:) Truely Amazing
Chickabilly chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Cannot WAIT for the sequel!
bjq chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
FABULOUS
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Amazing chapter!
vikks34 chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
I enjoyed this stoey a sequel would be cool
yello13 chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Haha before i even read this i was making a deaged story for Kenzi. Although mine starts from season 1. XD ive been writing it all day too. It's called ANGEL. I should have known you would do something like this.

Wonderful story my friend. Nice to know i wont be the only one doing deaged.
doudoulty chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Waouh... This is truly amazing ! :)

The sequel you gonna make is with Kenzi 4 years old ?
scrawn chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Huh. I really liked this story a lot up until the last two chapters. Oh well.
doudoulty chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I just Read all the story from the beggining and i really love it especially that Kenzi choose Lauren for comfort i think this is the only one who can really be what she needs right now :)
bjq chapter 8 . 4/29/2013