Reviews for At Its Finest
Neverlookingbackfromlife chapter 1 . 7/1
This was so sappy and beautiful, I have no words. THIS WAS AWESOME!
doe82 chapter 1 . 3/28
I love it! If you're interested I would love to read this story from phil's point of view too! The story is awesome and one I'll read again and again. Good luck for whatever is next.
bookworn2340 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I cried the entire time how could you do that. Seriousley awsome though
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I loved this so much! I laughed, I cried (during a fictional character's funeral - and one I knew wasn't really dead!) - you did an amazing job with this. Well done :)
ImmortalWar chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Well...there was a lot of crying on my part before I got to the end of the story. I may be over emotional right now or it was just that fucking moving, can't decide yet. Thank you.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 11/9/2013

I swear I was crying when I was reading the funeral. I'm not sure why but always when I read someone dying I can keep myself from crying, but when I see or read about other people reacting to that death... that's when I lose it and begin crying...

Still, you managed to turn this story around and give it a wonderful ending.

You know, when I first ended up making this pairing in my own story I thought I had to be crazy. That there was no way people were going to like it, they would see it as crack or something like that (especially since up to then I'd only read DarcyLoki fics, and a few DarcyClint or even DarcySteve ones...). So in my first fic I left it as just hints of something... but then I liked it too much, so in the other fics I wrote more about them. I'm actually going to be writing a companion to my main fic that will be dedicated to the two of them (because after dedicating myself to this couple for this last few days I just can't help myself anymore).

Anyway, sorry for the rant. You're an awesome writer and I hope you'll write a lot more of this pairing! There should be more DarcyPhil! A lot more!
lokislady chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
i just spent the evening reading this fic and it's prequel. They were marvelous! the writing was great and the story was spectacular. This fic had me in tears, it was so heartbreaking. But it had a amazing ending, that made the sad parts totally worth it. thanks so much for this fic!
chintz chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This made my cry way too much to be normal. I love your writing style and everything, just please make a sequel. Im begging you! T_T
albert-twist chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Bravo! You had me tearing up there for a while, a feat just saying because I never cry. The story was so good and so believable! Gah, good job
SakuraFlame10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You had me crying, I'm sitting in the middle of the break room reading this and crying with the other cast members asking me what's wrong. It was beautiful but the feelz, they were too great! T.T
Erica Dawn chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ugh, it was so good. I teared up and I smiled good.

I hope there's more with everyone else finding out and his mom and their son being born.
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great one-hot! I hope you write more!
lily.parker chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh lord! OH MY ACTUAL FUCKING LORD! That was...
Thanks to you I have to get up off my lazy ass and go downstairs (for the first time in days :P) for gallons upon gallons of water because I'm so freaking dehydrated from too much crying. My body has become only 20% water because of you.

Honestly though this (and the previous one) were so good that I like orgasmed throughout the whole thing (except the last part. For being able to read through the sadness I swear I should be called Hawkeye because the fact that I managed to read it through my thick curtain of tears makes me very ninja like :P). I loved reading this though because you're portrayal of characters is detailed and very accurate. Darcy was perfectly funny, quirky, snarky and just plain awesomeness and Phil/Clint/Jane/anyone else were just mind-blowingly beautiful (except for Olaf... man he was creepy).

So many things made me chuckle throughout the whole thing like Clint just being Clint or how all the Avengers knew about Darcy and Phil or Jane's fangirling over her new lab or ... you know what I can go forever but what I 'm trying to say is that I love your attention to detail and how it just makes your writing wholesome and just so REALISTIC!

Thank god you ended this beautifully or I swear to god I would have pulled a Liam Neeson and killed you... painfully... after tazing you a few times... after punching you in the throat/boobs/balls (depending on my mood)...and then sucker punching you in the stomach. Okay got carried away there but the point is because you ended this awesomely (why do I use this word so much!) all you get is a favorite (when fanfic will freaking let me log in) and a huge hug and possibly an internet cookie :P

Also you mentioned Community so that just like makes you the coolest person ever :). Actually never mind you aren't. I've never read a Darcy/Phil fanfic until today but now that I have such high expectations I'm going to be obsessed with finding more of them. Shame on you for starting this obsession... I have an essay due tomorrow *falls to the ground in despair* *okay not really I just kind of mimed that :P*

I apologize for the super long review filled with random crap but it's really is just your fault for being so awesome at writing so hah. Now I'm going to go drink a bucketful of water before I die :)

P.S: Best line "Clint thought it'd be funnier to just watch her eat cereal in silence. Complete and utter silence". Seriously this made me laugh so hard my mom had to come check out the suspicious thump from my room (I fell out of my bed -_-)
ForThoseWhoLoveMe chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I've got to stop reading this pairing... it never fails to make me cry.
xDaughterOfKingsx chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh my gosh! You killed me with this I am thinking it's just gonna end all sad and then you bring him back bawled like a baby at the ending