Reviews for take your places
lokilette chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I really, really like the conversational, storytelling tone here. It's a really interesting choice, and it works well. I was a bit confused at first when it said "them" in the first paragraph, but it totally made sense after that, and I really like how you describe the dragons as being who (what?) he fell in love with.

[the boy who'd they rather weren't] - I believe this should be wasn't, as it's referring to "the boy," which is singular.

In canon, I thought you had to be 17 to participate in the Triwizard Tournament?

I think Draco's motive for entering is really unique and compelling. I like the idea that he's doing it selfishly but still for a pseudo positive reason, as he wants to prove the school wrong as far as their assumptions about him. I really like that.

[It's Charlie, if we're getting technical about it] - ahaha, Charlie snark! I love it!

This was really interesting. I like the premise and I like it as a first meeting. There's many places it could go from here. I'd be interested to read the next chapter. :)
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
SYLVEH.
SYLVEH.
I CAN'T EVEN.
THIS IS
FLAWLESS.
AND THERE'S /MORE/.
*explodes of happiness*

How did you know I have a strong weakness for AUs? I do. I rarely seek them out but I love them. And… yes. The style of this. It's beautiful.
I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU MY FAVORITE PART.
SYLVEH BBY ILY.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Never thought of this pairing! Looks great fun. Nice change from Draco/Harry (though I still love that one).