Reviews for The Church of Apple Pie
XD

Prank War.
Sammy.
Sammy's reaction to the /idea/ of a Dean-and-Alec prank war.
*fell over laughing*

Dean and Alec and /Pie/.
*giggles*
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
HOLY CRAP-A-MOLIE! this was so frigging awesome! Pleeeeaaaassseeee write another(:
NOT PRESSURING YOU OR ANYTHING!
okay just maybe a little.
Shanza chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Awesome! I was laughing the entire time I read it. I think my cheeks are gonna be sore!
wildblueyonder6 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Perfect! I loved the pie induced worship of both Dean and Alec. Well done.
RonneeM chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is flat out adorable! Please tell me you have more muses in this series, it's sweetly poignant with all the comparisons & contrasts between how John raised Sam & Dean and how Manticore raised Alec while being fun watching the boys try to turn Alec into as much of a normal boy as they can without giving up their lives as hunters.
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awesome! Hilarious, had me laughing the whole way through!
watlocked chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
You must do a prank war - please! 'The War is On' or something like that. I have never watched Supernatural, but I adore Dark Angel, and the concept of Alec escaping Manticore as a child is awesome.

I like it.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Cute and funny. I can totally see Dean doing something like this. And the threat of a prank war... I pity Sam.
SayLo chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Sp darn cute
violetstars1039 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
omg i loved this. how could i not love this? you combined my two favorite characters dean and alec. write more please!
Ella Ellington chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh my gosh if reviewing will guilt-trip you into writing more of this then I will write ten thousand reviews. I just read this story and the previous one, and they're absolutely amazing! I know nothing about Dark Angel (although I'll certainly be checking it out now), but you did a great job of introducing the 'verse. I love the idea of Sam and Dean having a mini-Dean-who's-not-quite-Dean tagging along. Poor Sam is doomed.

Are you planning on writing anything bigger/more serious, either with the SPN or DA canon? Or do you have plans mostly for one-shots? I'd love to know how and why they got Dean's DNA. (I guess that might be explained in Dark Angel?) Whatever you choose to write, I'm completely on board. High five! You go!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
lol omg love it
sami markham chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
i'm not one to review stuff, even though i love them a lot. however, i have been checking this little page of yours EVERY DAY in the hopes of getting more. and let me tell you, it's really disappointing seeing this page as it is. i'm the 21st person to lay some guilt-trip mojo on you. hope u get back to this soon.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh, so I can actually guilt-trip you into writing more by reviewing? THEN I SHALL STRIVE TO SHOWER YOU WITH REVIEWS because damn if this isn't interesting and well-written written and entertaining and good god I want MORE. PRONTO.

Heeey, I have a prompt for you. There's this quote from Dean that I'd love if could fit into one of your mini-story in the Carbon-Copy verse.

Sam: "You goin' to sleep?"
Dean: "Damn straight. Screw consciousness, that's what I say"
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That just gave me a full few minutes of nothing but joyful cackling and giggling! I loved this it was awesome, and ranked right up there with pie and Impala.