Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 2/4
LOL, thanks for sharing.
Iole17 chapter 13 . 1/25
I have read this story so many times I've lost count. It never gets old.
TigremiLion chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
I started reading this at the off chance that this will be something different and new while at the same time not expecting too much as I just don't like James much.
Damn if I was right and wrong at the same time. I didn't read something this original in a while even tough you could still improve on the writing quality itself. This was great, wonder why it's not more popular.
MiccaF chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Great!
Storylover00 chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Great story! You should try for a sequal!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Is it weird that I totally love James so far? Yeah it's weird. But you've turned him into some kind of adorable monster.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Bwahahaha! I can't believe I actually like James...I like this AU :D
Steph A15 chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
This was a perfect way to end the story I Loved it. James and Bella are do cute together and all four of them make a good coven/family.

PS: I hope you wore a sequel or some outtakes :)
j chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
that ending... WAS PERFECT! that's james butty!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
james is morbidly cute...does thag evn make sense? hahahahaha! this is one of the best personifications of james that ive read so far!
Holidai chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I admit I was a bit wimpy and skirted around this story but I am glad I finally broke down and read it because it rocked! I love the coven they make up when it's the four of them. Awesome story!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Love it.
Emily chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
this is just a request but you should a sequal with the cullens and volturi etc !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Why would you even WANT to write a story where you have to warn readers that "there are VERY DARK times" in the story and for them to read at their own risk? Why would you be compelled to write something so bad that you would warn people not to read it, and yet publish it anyway? Are you trying to ring your readers down to your emotional angst level?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2014