Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
Love it great job
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
LOL, thanks for sharing.
Iole17 chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
I have read this story so many times I've lost count. It never gets old.
TigremiLion chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
I started reading this at the off chance that this will be something different and new while at the same time not expecting too much as I just don't like James much.
Damn if I was right and wrong at the same time. I didn't read something this original in a while even tough you could still improve on the writing quality itself. This was great, wonder why it's not more popular.
MiccaF chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Great!
Storylover00 chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Great story! You should try for a sequal!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Is it weird that I totally love James so far? Yeah it's weird. But you've turned him into some kind of adorable monster.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Bwahahaha! I can't believe I actually like James...I like this AU :D
Steph A15 chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
This was a perfect way to end the story I Loved it. James and Bella are do cute together and all four of them make a good coven/family.

PS: I hope you wore a sequel or some outtakes :)
j chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
that ending... WAS PERFECT! that's james butty!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
james is morbidly cute...does thag evn make sense? hahahahaha! this is one of the best personifications of james that ive read so far!
Holidai chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I admit I was a bit wimpy and skirted around this story but I am glad I finally broke down and read it because it rocked! I love the coven they make up when it's the four of them. Awesome story!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Love it.
Emily chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
this is just a request but you should a sequal with the cullens and volturi etc !