Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
dorkycorky88 chapter 2 . 4/12
Is it weird that I totally love James so far? Yeah it's weird. But you've turned him into some kind of adorable monster.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 13 . 4/8
Bwahahaha! I can't believe I actually like James...I like this AU :D
steph A15 chapter 13 . 3/20
This was a perfect way to end the story I Loved it. James and Bella are do cute together and all four of them make a good coven/family.

PS: I hope you wore a sequel or some outtakes :)
j chapter 13 . 1/16
that ending... WAS PERFECT! that's james butty!
james is morbidly cute...does thag evn make sense? hahahahaha! this is one of the best personifications of james that ive read so far!
Holidai chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I admit I was a bit wimpy and skirted around this story but I am glad I finally broke down and read it because it rocked! I love the coven they make up when it's the four of them. Awesome story!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Love it.
Emily chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
this is just a request but you should a sequal with the cullens and volturi etc !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Why would you even WANT to write a story where you have to warn readers that "there are VERY DARK times" in the story and for them to read at their own risk? Why would you be compelled to write something so bad that you would warn people not to read it, and yet publish it anyway? Are you trying to ring your readers down to your emotional angst level?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
God i loved this ;)
Debbie White chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Great story I loved it! It was different to see James add the good guy! :)
soagirlforever chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
you should so do a sequel to this starting with the baseball game that would be fun to read
MarionV chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Oh I love how you put the Cullens just at the end of the story. Awesome.

Loved the story.
MarionV chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I usually love Paul ( he's my favorite wolf ) but damn he deserved to die.
satene chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
I absolutely loved the story :) Very well written with good twists.. Thanks!