Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
FoggyNights.p2 chapter 17 . 8/13
You have no idea how much I love you right now. This is beautiful. YOU are beautiful. You know, 2 years ago when I watched endgame I was completely and utterly destroyed and very very upset with the ending. I remember wishing and hoping for a season 3 with a revived wally and loads of spitfire, but that never happened (At that time I didn't even know about fan fiction or else I wouldn't have tortured myself in the night, thinking about happier endings.)
This breathtaking. Seriously you are SUCH a great writer. There's so much raw emotion in this, so many feels. I rarely even tear up over the MOST angsty fics but this had me dripping silent tears and craving for more! (I pretty much blame wally and Artemis for my tears because, naturally, they're my favorite characters and I faintly recall crying myself to sleep when I watched the last episode...)
Anyways, I just want you to know that you are amazing and I am forever grateful to you for this fic and for providing my mind a happy ending for young justice (if only I found this when I was actually ready to rip my hair out 2 years ago ._.).
Hope you write more stories because I know they'll be as awesome as this! :) Good luck in the future!
Spitfire shall live on forever!
twoshoess chapter 17 . 7/10
Thanks for this AWESOME story!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 17 . 6/4
This story was so raw in emotions. It's like you were holding a knife and carving in my heart. I cried several times. You are a very good descriptive writer.
Wonderful job
Parishorse chapter 17 . 4/21
*finishes off another tissue box*
thedarkerknight chapter 17 . 4/8
There is...there is literally no words for how this fic made me feel, and no, that's not a misuse of literally. I'm totally serous, it was a freaking roller coaster. Happy, sad, what-the-hell-Artemis!, Dick-you-troll, angry...I dunno. I loved it, like every minute and it made me so messed up that idontevenhavewords!
luvthesea17 chapter 17 . 3/19
This fanfiction is seriously not given enough attention to. I seriously think this is going to be a fanfic I'll re-read dozens of times.

It's well written, has great characterization, and has honestly left me speechless.

I needed to satisfy the lost potential of Young Justice, and I dont think there is any other fanfiction that can flesh out the consequences and characters as well as you have.

Definitely going to check out more of your work! The last chapter was pretty bomb and I haven't felt in touch with characters like this in a long time.

This fanfiction has been a great experience. Thank you c:
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
Well done;)
Shaerlis chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Late to the game, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved it. Your story was great and made me cry at times, but that just means it was well thought out and executed wonderfully. I just watched all of YJ recently (thanks NetFlix) and had to go searching for a hypothetical season three to fill the void and make losing my favorite character, knowing that things would be left hanging, a little easier. So excellent job and thank you.
baker's huntress chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
thank you so much for writing this! the story was absolutely brilliant. Love the details, love the writing, love everything. I was so bummed when they killed off Wally in the show. But you know what, I'm going to take this as canon and what season 3 would have been. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
Thank you for this emotional roller coaster, powerful and striking while tearing at you. Keep up the great work please!
unmysterious chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Your characters are actually perfect. That Ollie. Oh my gosh. The subtle humor in this and the dry and dark and outright witty humor in this is perfect. I feel like I've said that word a thousand times now but there's really nothing else I can say. I had no issues with this fic. It was-is-perfect to me.
unmysterious chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
This chapter surprised me for many reasons-I didn't expect Artemis to actually be able to kill. The pain she is in really got to me here, because of her actions and especially because of Jade's
unmysterious chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
I think this was my favorite chapter. No lie-as much as I adored the reunion chapter and those badass fight scenes and Roy, the first part of this that it was the reintroduction of Dick was amazing. That line "I'm a real Richard" was so great with the humor but immense trust behind it. You're great. This will be on my 'favorites' forever
unmysterious chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
stop oh my gosh this chapter was NOT awful in the slightest-your standards must be incredibly high because this one hit the emotions it needed to and revved the plot just right
unmysterious chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I love how you write Connor here-there's less of him toward the end but that's okay because here it's just wonderful (but tragic). He's the perfect older brother friend and "like a widow" killed me