Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Spitfire.YJ chapter 1 . 4/12
MY EMOTIONS
An Idiotic Idiot chapter 15 . 3/23
don't you just hate onions? they're always there.
An Idiotic Idiot chapter 8 . 3/23
love the Chalant references
So sad
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
I know u probably won't see this but this story helped me so much. I recently lost my boyfriend of 10 years in a car accident and I could relate to this story so much, I know youre probably not even writing any more but I think youre amazing and you should still be writing stories. You helped so much
Review chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Words cannot express how much I love The Last Great Adventure. XD It made me feel sooo much better about Wally's death, and I think I squealed once or twice reading the end. If season 3 happened, I would be so happy if they drew from this fic for a subplot (minus the mature scenes of course, haha). 3
the2ruheroEternal chapter 17 . 7/20/2016
I certify this is one of the best YJ fanfictions ever written. I can imagine you pondering over the idea and then using your skills to write it down. Amazing. Thank you for writing it. You are truly blessed. In every way possible.
mak0-ch1 chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
I read this story forever and a day ago, and you know what?

Damn onions get cut at the same time i read this chapter again. chrissake.

Happy sunday ]
Callian31 chapter 17 . 2/7/2016
Nope, it never is.
Callian31 chapter 16 . 2/7/2016
Mind if I pretend this is canon?
Callian31 chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
Soooooo, tickets to Paris then? DON'T THEY HAVE TELEPORTERS!? I mean sentiment is appreciated and all, but, I mean, come on! They can literally zeta there whenever they want! Unless its emerging else of course.
Callian31 chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Callian31 chapter 13 . 2/6/2016