Reviews for Hello?
Type your review is super funny.i love it sooo much.
Hekka chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Sigyn so strange. If I would be in her place, I would not afraid of husband's infidelity with men (on such fare one might think that she does not know the circumstances of Svadilfari fiasco). But his story of the adventures with ladies should be impressive. After all, according to mythology, he is quite an attractive man and knows how to charm people (personally, I always thought that he bedded even Sif. Repeatedly).
anjalygrace chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
How come this got only 17 reviews?
Renne Michaels chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Very cute indeed. I would have liked to seen what he wrote from the prison cell in Asgard. ;D Thanks for posting.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Yep all was clear where he was, exvept the lasy one with SMS, i assume he cant yalk cuz he got HuLk smash to the floor.

I luv how his wife think he flirting or cheating on her with dudes, dont question any woman.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I really like this. Seriously. So funny. XD
ninepen chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Funny, clever, original. Yes, it was always clear what was going on in the movie at the tim. If you try to make Loki really humorous, or flip, let's say (at least at this stage in his life), I think you're already in OOC-land, not to mention as you said the *really* good cell service, but so what? It's just a nice unique twist on things. Sigyn's obsession with what Tony looks like, her annoyance that Loki didn't discuss these grand plans of his with her in advance, all good stuff. He seems like a long-suffering almost hen-pecked husband. Poor Loki, ha. But he does seem to love her, which is nice.
SpadesJade chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was hilarious! Love it! Poor Loki is a harried husband...great job!
Hazel Sparks chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
lol
yes a bit ooc but still funny :)
I love how he's so chill about the battle and all...people are trying to kill him and hes just like 'brb gotta take over the world now' lol that part seems in-character with how confident he is
I hope we see Sigyn in Thor 2 now that I think of it

- Hazel Sparks,
author of The Escape
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
HAHAHAHAH! This is HILARIOUS! I love all the Norse Myth references you thrown out there, with him turning into a mare to entice SvaĆ°ilfari away from building a wall! Sigyn must have been FURIOUS! Lol, she must be so stressed always trying to make sure Loki doesn't sleep with another man or woman! Haha! I wonder how his other wives fair!
JTReads chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This...amused me XD
redrosewolfess chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
xDDDDDDDDD

This killed me with humor. Love the idea...and I could indeed figure out when everything was happening quite clearly!

-Red
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
LOL! Sigyn (I assume) is driving Loki crazy! I hope you write some more humour, this was really funny. And as for where Loki was: 1. Just after he'd stolen the tesseract and escaped. 2. Just before the fight in Stuggart. 3. While Thor and Tony were fighting in the forest, after Thor snatched Loki from the plane. 4. On the helicarrier, after Natasha interrogated him. 5. On top of Stark Tower, before he talked to Tony. 6. When he's on the flying sled-thing, trying to stop Natasha getting to the portal. And 7. After the Hulk smashed him into Tony's floor, he texted because he can't talk. Am I right? LOL.
prion chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Funny :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That's so funny and cute!