Reviews for A Little Accident
kpop1392as chapter 17 . 10/8
LOL! I really enjoyed how the Charmings handled the situation with Regina, Emma, and the coffee lol.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 7/17
I don't know what Emma did to cause this, but it isn't necessarily a bad thing. As long as too many problems don't crop up, this could actually be a great opportunity. Of course, I do want Emma to go back to her proper age. However, until then, they should make the most of it.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 7/17
Since Neal is still around, I look forward to some bonding. Considering what Emma is stuck as, maybe not romance. Bonding is fine, though. They definitely still have some issues to work out.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 7/17
Poor Emma. This would be reasonable if she were actually four. It still is somewhat reasonable, because she appears four. However, she is twenty nine. Being stripped of her power and independence as what is technically an adult must be a bit demeaning.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 7/17
She's out shopping? Oh, I'm sure the ton has noticed. This might actually be bad, if Emma is still stuck like this when the next problem of the day rolls around/ While David can handle sheriffing with Emma out of commission, they do need Emma for magical things. She is having problems with her magic, it seems. Well, on the bright side, if they get to NL with Emma still like this, she'll actually be the correct physical age to become one of Pan's croonies.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 7/17
Little Emma with Neal and Henry around just makes this so much better. I'm sure the entire town will know about this by sundown. Unfortunately,depending on when this was set, we might not get to see much of Regina also teasing little Emma.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 7/17
You really like little Emma, don't you? Even better, this one includes the main cast as we know it. Well, excluding Neal. This is obviously placed after "Manhattan", since Neal is around. When, though? Some indeterminate time after NL where they didn't end up back in the EF? Or, that stretch of time after "Manhattan" but before NL?
Love more
CuteAlex chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
Sorry, wanted to say that I think that '"Hello Henry, it's nice to see you again," Tamara greeted her son.' should be rewritten, because the way it is now can be easily misunderstood.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2015
G.D. Moreau chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
Love your story!
Vi-Violence chapter 25 . 6/4/2015
Oh, I so want to see Rumpelstiltskin's reaction.
April Sunshine chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
This story is too funny! Job well done on writing it. I hope you update soon.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
ViolinGirl2 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
I absolutely love these types if stories! They're gems! After you finish this one, maybe you could do more? If inspiration strikes I mean. I don't know why, but these stories make me happy, and you're doing a really good job.