Reviews for Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
b3j02 chapter 4 . 6/15
Beautiful. Sorry for your loss. Glad Edward and Bella were able to work it out.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 6/15
How sad. They were so sweet together. I hope they can work it out.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/14
Awww! I am happy they found each other again but I am sad abitu Bella's dad. Hope they can work the summer situation out. They are so cute and sweet!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/14
How bittersweet! I loved the start!
mamato chapter 4 . 5/12
The moral is communicate? Ummmm...how about stupidity? Immaturity? Lack of any scruples?

I absolutely adored this sweet Edward! He just seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. He is just so...normal and sweet and open to a commitment with a women he loves.

Bella is an idiot. I absolutely cannot comprehend not telling your 'friends' why you are up and moving out of town. I mean, why couldn't she say to Edward 'My dad is sick, and I have to leave to take care of him. By the way, I'll be in the Chicago area, and I'd love to see you again. You are a wonderful friend and I'd love to keep you!'? But no, she wouldn't tell him why, where, how long, nothing. She wouldn't even answer his emails. Because...she wanted him to forget about her? Good Riddens then, I say! I can't imagine having one of my friends not wanting to let me know what was going on, and then disappearing off the face of the earth. What a SELFISH thing to do!

Then, when Edward tells her he loves her, she gets scared that she loves him 'too much' back? That she willingly let him go? Gave him the opportunity to meet or sleep with someone else over the summer, while she dilly dallied around her feelings? How come Alice had no problem with love/marriage and she comes from the same parents? That just makes Bella MORE of an idiot.

Honestly, THIS Bella just doesn't deserve this Edward. The end of the story, she just gets off scott-free, as if her actions, or lack of them (as in NOT calling Edward all summer because she's afraid he's mad...I mean, how many times can I call her an idiot? If she realized she loved him, why the hell wouldn't she call him, or even fly out there to tell him immediately instead of leaving him thinking she doesn't love him at all?) shows how careless she is in her devotion or commitment to Edward. She really sucks as a person/girlfriend and hurt Edward constantly because there are wires crossed in her brain that just don't work right. She thinks telling Edward about her dad being sick and she's leaving to help him, will make Edward lose focus on his future? Really? Is her ego really that big? She won't return his emails because she really is just that cruel? She willingly gives up their 'connection' to let him 'connect' with someone else? She lets him go for 2 months to screw around on her because she loves him TOO much? She is the most illogical character I have ever read.

Your writing is superb. Edward is superb. But this Bella needs a brain transplant, and I hate that she gets a happy ending (even if Edward deserves one) because honestly, she is just too stupid to keep Edward. I dare say, they won't last...and I NEVER say that about B/E, who should ALWAYS have that EVERLASTING love...

Just my humble opinion! LOL!
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 4/29
Nice story.
it's simply me n you chapter 2 . 4/29
This is a hopeful chapter. Glad they found each other again.
cappcat chapter 4 . 4/28
Wow. What a fantastic story. The writing is managed to say so much in four chapters which amazes because I've read much much longer stories that didn't manage to say as much. Brava,mmmmm
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 4/28
This was incredibly sweet!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 4/28
He didn't EXACTLY declare his love...
he left the ball at HER feet instead of
really taking the lead!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 4/28
Yay! Together again... like Astair and Rogers!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 4/27
Hopefully she'll be back, or he'll run into
her at college or something. (Obviously,
they meet up again...)
mskirara chapter 4 . 4/27
That was really sweet. Thanks so much.
Tashakcooks chapter 4 . 4/27
This was just the sweetest story! Thank you for sharing!
cullenlover88 chapter 4 . 4/26