Reviews for Music Room Medley
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Who doesn't live Laven? It's absolutely adorable!
jslocks chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I like laven too and gratsu and sasunaru ! i,m adicted to them all
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I also love Laven! It's not my OTP but I still love it! and this was pure awesomeness. :3
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Normally people call it fate, but whatever it is... IT'S SOOO CUTE! XD
Rin asa uchiha chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
i love this story are you going to make another chapter? well actualy i love the ending to your story (mumble) maybe a oneshot (mumble) ...EH, i love it altoghther but please let me know if this is it or not thanks!
Max101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That's soo cute! Write more! Write more!
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is so cute. :3 Laven.

That happens with me loads. Such a shame I'm not Allen or I'd have Lavi too. Such a shame.
azumesta chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So. Freaking. CUTE! :3
pinkiedoll chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Beautifully composed.
Lenore91 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hmm... While the ideas a good one, I'd much rather read the lead up to this and then some. Starting off here feels a bit unsatisfying, like I haven't earned the right to read the promised yaoi, sorta. Instead, I'm predicting plotless and weak yaoi which is a shame. I feel that you could write well, but are rushing.

Don't mean to be critical but this story could do with even just one or two chapters prelude. (Preferably more, to really get to know your versions of the -Man characters and appreciate their interactions).
FairyTailFreak chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMGGGGGGG This is beyond cute! **
I think you made me fall in love all over again with this couple as you always do with your Gratsu stories, hell, I KNOW you made me fall in love all over

You really are an amazing Author!

I am so super HAPPY that you love Laven too! This is such an amazing Discovery, really, someone else who likes both Laven And Gratsu!

And you really did update it fast ;3

I so hope you will Continue to write both Laven and Gratsu, since they both are such amazing couples! Still, as we both have stated, nothin' beats Gratsu ;3

Hope to catch ya soon!