Reviews for Disillusion
LBF chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Excellent! I enjoy Cora's dominance of Eva. Its very hot and I loved every part of it.
MaybeWeAre chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I've so been wanting to read something with the two of them!
ReginasPeasant chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
*standing ovation*
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I am always going back and forth on whether I actually sympathize with Cora, but here, I finally know that I do, though her intentions were dark, this family seems ever destined to be crushed by their counterpart - the White Royalty. It's Good that always wins, but good is careless and selfish and does not save anyone, it's hard to like any of them when the "Evil" try to survive and manage it only through succeeding past the chances that were denied them at birth. Beautiful story and I love this Cora, it reminds me very much of Regina, and with their hearts, they are very much the same.
in-the-sometime chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Jesus fucking christ that was excellent!
aldus moore chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I read it. Slowly. Tasting the amazing portrayal of the characters. Of Cora's dominance, lust and ambition. And of Eva's innocence. And the sensual passionate situation they are. I have no words to tell you how much I loved it. Truly amazing.
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was so amazing! The ending was a surprise that should not have been a surprise and worked into the actual storyline of OUAT. I love how you wrote Cora's personality
maximumattack chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
right in the feels.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh that was good! Great one-shot; pure poetic full circle ending.
Damn irony. Damn bitter-sweet love.

I like that you gave Cora feelings.
kapuis chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Excellent fic.
I'm glad to read a fic on the pairing Cora/Eva and a very good fic.
I like the evolution of the relation between Cora and Eva, Cora slowly falls in love with Eva. Eva loves her of a youth love which is not made to last while conversely Cora deludes herself. In the end, Cora has the broken-hearted. The end of the one-shot is awesome.
I hope to read another fic with this pairing, maybe fic with several chapters.
You made a fic Cora / Eva and Cora / Regina, why not make a fic Cora / Snow, it could be interesting, take revenge against Eva by using her daughter.
I look forward to reading your stories.
Ava1980 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013