Reviews for Ranma: The Tenth Hakkeshu
Shinokaze chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Quick Question, will you be reposting and continuing some of the old Ranma/Gold Digger fics? i.e. All My Diggers? Big fan of your older works especially those on addventures.
Zero-Nightmare chapter 50 . 9/3/2009
First of All. I Loved this story!

A prefect crossover!

I wish you'd continue this, since I'd want to see how Ranma is going to Affect the NESTS Saga

Also more of my favorite characters would show up (K' & Kula)

Congratulations!

See you later
isoulmani chapter 29 . 8/21/2009
Lets wing it! silverhawks aside this story has been a wonderfull read so far and i can't wait to finish.
K.U.N. Productions chapter 50 . 6/14/2009
Very interesting story. Could have been a bit longer but was still great. Write more like this because this is VERY good (IMHO).
Kithrin chapter 50 . 2/3/2009
i loved it i hope you make a sequel.
aceron chapter 50 . 6/5/2008
Hello,

I was wondering if there is any chance that you might continue writing fanfics, specifically a sequel to Ranma: The Tenth Hakkeshu. as i am a huge fan i was hoping that even if you don't plan on continuing this fic could you at least tell me so i can give up hope.

Aceron
Grakon-Forte chapter 50 . 3/17/2008
Hello Red Priest17!

I had talk to you years ago around 2004, but i'm back after discovering that the Tenth Hakkeshu still lives! I know its been many a year since you wrote this, but i went through high school reading this fan fiction over and over again. It is my personal favorite fan fiction of all. I printed out a copy and placed it on my book shelf next to my ranma manga. I can only pray along with all the others that someday you return and continue the story.

I know you have probably moved on with your life from fanfiction, but i pray and hope for someday you returning to and continue Ranma the Tenth Hakkeshu 2: Krizilid's War... I await for that day all the while re-reading the orginal story. Just remember you have many loyal fans still awaiting your return. I thank you for the memories of this story that i charish in my heart.

I give this fan fiction an A and hope to see ranma and Orochi return someday.

Orochi-sama be praised!

-Grakon
GunnerRyuu chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Nice job dude loved it!
piyasayo chapter 35 . 4/18/2007
wow! It was about time that all pay for what they done to ranma... Your story is great! I can't stop of reading...
Dumbledork chapter 50 . 3/13/2007
Brilliant story.
Drifter950 chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
no complaint, possible idea:

you have a water user, and two energy users who can work with heat and cold.

Hopefully short story:

Navy (sister retired) uses steam (water)in many forms, but mostly sent where needed in high-pressure pipes (possible heated energy container). DRAWBACK (?): when pipe (container) cracks, (open slit) usuily microsize. Excapeing high-pressure steam is INVISIBLE. Just simple high-pressure water (no heat), is used to cut shapes from steel plate, miro sized steam leak can slice through most anything.

Might be interesting weapon, no?

Oh, fasted Navy answer to cracked pipe:

Chief usuely crowls SLOWLY forward waving "extreamly" LONG broom handle. When end disapears, you found the crack and can redirect steam and replace (nerver fix) defective pipe.

Enjoy
sadfru chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
Haven't finished the story yet but just had to review.

Every story can be improved with someone severly injured and then poked with a stick (end of chapter 7)

...

Thats all, goodnight :)
Draco Tourn chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
Good story, however you need to work on presentation as it seems more like a story board or a movie script than a narative or novel. Writing in a prose style would make it easier to understand
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 50 . 11/13/2005
Great story
Rignach chapter 50 . 8/14/2005
it is a really nice kof ranma xover but the script format was somewhat of a enjoyable read stopper. but i would not mind a sequelor more of broken hearts combinied.