Reviews for Somewhere Back in Time
Guest chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
Yeah! You tell him! "You can't change their past! They won't let you!"
for the future, though...why do I have such a bad feeeling? ROOOOOOSE!
Hippiepoet chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Nice ending! I love how you incorporated Doctor Who elements in the story. Can't wait for part three!
PlushChrome chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
OMGOSHAROONEY. He almost had them! He almost had the boys! He... He almost had PETER! Oh boy, that would've been bad. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
Fangirl622 chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Wow, it's already over? I can't believe it! I can't wait for the final edition, and I know it will be just as good as the first two. :) Poor Davy, but I'm glad it turned out with a bit of a happy ending, however, we all know that this leaves off quite a bit of excitement available for part 3...
Ka04 chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Amazing ending!
Thank you so much for this super story.
Have a nice break, and good luck with writing the next story.
Monkeemama1985 chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
This was the best story ever! I'm glad that they defeated again. The devil should realize that he could never destroy something so powerful as the power of love the guys have for eachother. I can't wait for the next part of the trilogy. Keeping my fingers crossed
Monkeefan1986 chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
Oh, no! They all can't be kept from ever meeting! After everything they have been through, Zero cannot win! Our heroes cannot be separated forever! Do what you gotta do to fix this!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
NOOO! No No No...noooooo...Zero can't keep them from meeting. This can't happen. I refuse. FIX IT!
PlushChrome chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH WOW! Man, this is so exciting! You've got to post soon! Ooooh, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Fangirl622 chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
No. Just no. You had to stop there. It was so good! And now there's two Zeros, sort of! How in the world is this going to work out?!
Ka04 chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
You're not good for my nerves...
Hippiepoet chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Uh oh I wonder where Micky and Peter disappeared? Texas long legs lolol! This chapter was so worth the wait!
PlushChrome chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! IT'S THE DOCTOR! :D I can't even begin to describe how excited I got when it became apparent you were to include him, if even for a short while. And then, I was smiling the whole time you had the hologram talking. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! :D

And AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THEY'RE GONE! OMGosharooney, I can't wait to read more! 8D
Fangirl622 chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Don't dooooo that! You always leave us at a cliff hanger. :-) What happened to Micky and Peter? Idk, but I'm excited to find out next week!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
hEY NOW! NO! No stealing half the band. You, there! FIX THIS!

Great chapter. I love the addition of a little help from Eleven, there. Beautiful. I especially love how he addressed them each in turn. Brilliantly done. I'm not happy with Zero actually having been inside the Tardis, though. Very not okay. Go on, now. Back to your keyboard. Take care of this, now. Fix it! PLEASE?!