Reviews for Champion of Fire and Magic
the bitchacho chapter 14 . 9/30
please update! I need more!
too many run-on sentences.
ever heard of punctuation before?
Hey, I didn't really check when you last updated this chapter, but it seems new to me (unless I forgot that I've already read it) and I just want to say that I enjoyed this chapter... update soon please!
Sarah chapter 14 . 7/29
This is the only book that I've found that had Fluer and Percy! Please update, I absolutely love this book!
Sarah chapter 14 . 7/29
Are you planning on continuing this book?
IchiIchi chapter 14 . 7/15
Really love this story lol. Been a long time since the last update, but this story has been amazing thus far. Percy and Fleur have been so cute c: I really hope that you pick this up again :o
angelsrock27 chapter 14 . 7/14
Great story when are you going to wright more?
Lycaon1096 chapter 14 . 7/13
Great story. Please update soon
Athena-daughter-dream chapter 14 . 6/23
I really want to see what happens next.
camocommander72 chapter 14 . 6/20
This is one of the best Percy/Harry crossovers I have ever read. The pairing is good, the plot is good, but the details could use some work. Other than that great story. So can u please update. It's been almost a year.
Howtobeasawesome chapter 14 . 5/25
Hello! My account name is Howtobeasawesomeasme101. It wouldn't all fit in the login box, I'm not sure why. This was quite possibly the best Harry potter Percy Jackson crossover I have read! It was awesome! Loved the pairing too. I would really like to see more of Percy's family (Sally and Paul) in the future. I want to see them meeting fleur, and Percy meeting her family. I do have a couple of suggestion, (this is absolutely NOT flaming of any kind, please don't take it that way!) You might want to work on punctuation, and dialogue. There were some places where there should have been periods, or commas, all that jazz, but there wasn't. That makes run on sentences,and those can be confusing. The format was a little bit difficult to read as well. Starting a new paragraph every time a person talks might make it a little faster to read. Maybe I'm just talking, but this is from my perspective.
Happy birthday, good luck, and Please Update Soon!
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 8 . 5/18
In this chapter, Percy would be furious. Not just angry or hurt, he would be down to earth goddamn furious. He was just brutally betrayed by he campers, he's not going to say, "Oh, whoopsies they made a mistake!" after gettig slightly angry. He should be absolutely furious and raging.
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 1 . 5/18
It's a good story, but I think in this chapter, Percy's reactions are a bit unrealistic. He would be more angry, and protest more to try to prove his innocence. His submissions and acceptance of what the Bid Three were OOC and unlike the actual Percy.
A.Farrow54 chapter 1 . 5/4
Although it's been nearly a year , i do hope you finish this story off as its a one of a kind and by far one of the best i've read