Reviews for The Pearl Sitters
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
good case/adventure the brothers had. And the Bisser family was interesting
scootersmom chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Thanks for another great Simon and Simon story. They will always be my favorite brothers so it was wonderful to read another story about them. I think you wrote them just right...each brother's characters shone through. Thanks! I hope your creative mind is coming up with some more adventures for the boys!
kristleap chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Good story and good ending. I am glad Rick and Pearl got to have their moment. Rick teasing A.J. was classic. Thank you again for the Simon & Simon story. I will eagerly await your next one. Great job.
kristleap chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Nice chapter. Enjoyed the conversation between Pearl and Rick. I bet A.J. is going to feel awful in the morning. It was nice hearing how A.J. appreciated and looked up to his brother.
Neshomeleh chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
That was a perfect end to this story, she got some affection from him, without a promise for more... May I ask if you're Pearl was inspired by Pearl from Spongebob?
kristleap chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Looks like Rick is finally warming up to Pearl. Loved the reaction of the guys when they realized all the information Pearl's father had and never told them. Thank you again for writing Simon & Simon Fanfiction.
kristleap chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter. Was not suprised to see a reapperance of the crow. I was suprised at Pearl showing up. Between Pearl and the crow the boys live to see another day. Would not want to be on the wrong side of Pearl.
Neshomeleh chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Always funny to read this story. Thanks
Neshomeleh chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Now I need to know what that might be. Sounds dangerous
kristleap chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Great way to end the chapter. Sounds like the next chapter is going to be good. Can not wait to read it. You are doing a great job with this story. I am really enjoying it.
kristleap chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Looks like things are heating up. Pearl fits right in with the guys and seems to be an assest to the guys. Looking forward to see whats in the safety deposit box. Another great chapter.
Neshomeleh chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Poor Rick, a hurting Rick is awful a nice thing because he seems so strong and it's nice to see AJ care for his big brother for a change. But your whole story is good, so keep writing.
kristleap chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Funny chapter. Enjoyed it very much. I'm interested to see how the brothers search the sheriff's office. Really enjoying your story.
kristleap chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Good chapter. Looks like they are finally getting somewhere. Looking forward to see where this all leads. The guys do not seemed thrilled to be having dinner with Pearl's family. I bet it is going to be a riot.
kristleap chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Great action in this chapter. Even when Rick was dressing down A.j. you could see his concern and relief that A.j. was okay. Great chapter.