Reviews for Pink Lemonade
Angela Jewell chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
mwahahahaha.

I probably shouldn't have enjoyed that as much as I did, but it was just too funny for words, lol.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I remember reading this story a long time ago on your website. It was funny then, and it's still HILARIOUS now. hahaha, I can't stop laughing. Great job! _
Violet Shadows chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I almost cried, it was that funny
sam rami please talk to me chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
RANMA GOT LAID LAID I'M DOOING BACK FLIPS STILL LAID LAI D! LAID RANMA GOT LAID! MY GOD (PANTING) I JUST COULD NOT CONTAIN THAT ANY LONGER THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND BOY AM I HAPPY FOR RANMA!
Athla chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
cool
ShadowMan chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Kinda sick, more than anything else. I mean _really_. And Nodoka couldn't be more out-of-character if you were to cast her as a Senshi!

Frankly, I don't see the humor in this story.

But you write well in general. Unlike most, your grammar is good, and your spelling, too. And you seem capable of semi-not-shallow plots and use good formatting. Have you tried your hand at something a little more 'Takahashi-esque'?
The-Shadow002 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Oh this has got to be the funniest story i have ever read great work truly great work loved it. Thanks for a great read )
The-Shadow002 chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Oh my god that was so incredably funny! So funny definately funnier then the last chapter. Great work man fabulous! Loved this so much especially the first time Soun beats himself and then when him and Genma beat them selves up, just all around fabulously done great work great.
The-Shadow002 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Oh man that was one of the funniest things i have read in a long time a VERY long time haha that was just fabulous loved it loved it thanks for a great read.
hellfire master chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
write more your doing great
O.O chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
this is really long. I love the story. lesbos scare me though
Reiyuka chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
*snickers* 'kane sure is a 'pain' for Ranma here. Poor thing. So obsessed. But anyway, nice story, very cute with Nabiki and Konatsu getting along like that. Like it lot's!
DBZ luver2 chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
that wasn't all that bad. good work.

good thing u explained some of the caracters, couse i didn't know some of them
p-chan chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Wicked thoughts! impure thoughts! i love this story. best R-rated story i have read so far tha thas this much... err... that stuff
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 3 . 12/19/2004