Reviews for We meet again
Bard of Innail chapter 28 . 7/22
I've read this story twice now and seriously, it got me bawling both times. Your writing needs work: editing, proofreading, spelling, etc. But damn you can write a good, comprehensive story. You know how to play up emotions and you have a deep understanding of character.
HOLY SHIT WHAAAAAAT!?MORI, HARUHI ,TRACKING DEVICE !?DAMN SHIT GONNA HAPPEN NOW
Bard of Innail chapter 29 . 5/27
This is the first fanfic I've ever read that has actually brought me to tears. I may have noticed the spelling and grammar mistakes but they could be so easily ignored because your story and writing style had me gripped from beginning to end.
Crazy-depressed-girl chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
. . .
. .
Tisha chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Sorry, however this story is not really to my taste. Too violent and OC for me. All characters have nothing in common with the original except names.
Da queen of mangos chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
MORI SENPAI
Exosuho1991 chapter 29 . 7/23/2016
Intense reading I absolutely loved it. I applauded you for such good story, I have to admit the last few chapters had me tested up so good job on that. I give this a 9.5/10 score for such an interesting plot. I would have taken a little bit on few parts but whatever it was still so good.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Mori
Bl00dyR0s3 chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
alright this haruhi is amazing much better then the original
babymunkhcin chapter 29 . 9/8/2015
I love this, I really, really, really love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
If you make a another story with haruhi and Harley please let her in up with Harley
Artamas15 chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
I'm really liking how Haruhi is completely different but still has a 'Haruhi-like' feel to her. It's excellent writing!XD
Rissa1986 chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
Mori
PugsAreAwesome chapter 21 . 1/14/2015
I am the doctor, and this... is my spoon!
cute pie chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I want harley and harsh to in up together