Reviews for Explanation
demi-lion-ninja-scythe-mage chapter 1 . 3/4
I exempt this as canon! Dammit luthor!
Cold-Ice-Burns chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I know! I hate the ending, it's so dumb. And the whole second season. Dick and Wally not being friends? WHAT? And Wally's death. OMG. HIS DEATH. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING! It was so terrible. He was my favorite character and I didn't cry when he died because it was so pathetic. I cry more from the fabrications where they change his death than from the show.
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
THAT was a twist ending, yet so true
LadybugGirl7068 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This MUST be what happened, because there's just no other explanation as to WHY they would do something like this to us! Its an outrage! And yes, I did think that was Kid Flash standing in front of his mantle for like 2 seconds. I pretty much screamed when I saw it was only Barry. THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE AS TO WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN! Crazy TV show writers...
CrossfireBullet chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
THIS MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE. The only way the series could have ended is if the Light had something to do with it... XD
And yes, I wanted some Jason Todd.
You should make one about the series getting cancelled due to "low toy sales"(or at least, that's what I heard)! XD
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You aren't alone. In my mind this is canon: they have a face down with the REACH in the end and then they defeat it together, and WALLY DOES NOT DIE.
Jerricadotcom chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I know itslike whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I.M. Nurti chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Look at the bright side, at least you lasted till the end. A few episodes into the second season I just went "you know what, this is getting terrible. Since I don't want to completely destroy any good memories I have of this show, I'm going to stop watching and go look at wikipedia or something to see how it ends." With what I've seen about the series, I have to say I regret nothing. The fact that you were able to stand it makes me respect you. Sorry that had nothing to do with your story, I just had to get that off my chest.
In regards to your story, this is EXACTLY how I'm going to think everything went down. Very funny, good job.
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
XD Amazingness, so much truth to it too... its hilarious and depressing at the same time, oh geeze...
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Perfect! I especially liked the line that explained the motive and the quote about 'mindless television with no plots or deeper meaning'. Thank you for putting into words the frustrations of all of us who in fact appreciate deeper plots instead of mindless drivel. I also liked how you pointed out all that was left undone and how abrupt Wally's death seemed. You are not alone.
Ms. Issues chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
LOL.
*sigh* I think this is truly what happened.
Great little fic. And the fact that at the end you have Luthor and Vandal Savage behind it...PERFECT! I sorta wish DC had done this as an encore episode...live action. HA!
BuringBright222 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
One, this is awesome.
Two, I have a feeling something similar to this must have happened.
Three, Wally isn't dead.
Four, This is awesome.
Five, Wanna storm the DC universe headquarters and make them bring Wally back in a third season?
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
We all refuse to accept Wally's death. We loved him and will never forget him.
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
XD Oh my god. OH. MY GOD!
I just died laughing, I shouldn't I really shouldn't, this is like Moriarty level scheming and its HORRIBLE if it was ever true (might as well be...) BUT OH MY GOSH SO HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHA!
And yeah, I did the 'OH MY GOSH WALLY'S IN FRONT OF HIS MEMORIAL- oh, its Bart T.T'
This is kinda like another 'break the 4th wall' fic someone wrote, only they got Wally back. I think it was called Taking Dick's Friend isn't Okay, or something. You should read it, in fact, you and that author should colab and make an epic 4th wall breaking fic XD
Great great GREAT job! Thank you so much for this!

Immaworkin
Robin4thewin chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
YES! OMG THAT'S TOTALLY WHAT HAPPENED! THANK YOU! I BOW TO YOUR ALMIGHTYNESS! I really needed that.