Reviews for Kobayashi Maru
amazing!
likeablackwidow chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
loved it.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! Nice characterization and I adore the image of them at the end there. :)
SevenFawkes chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I haven't words to describe its perfection.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I really love your story. It's very well written, the characters are perfect. I love when you included some funny scenes.

I hope you write other stories about this ship because it's a real pleasure to read this one.
Orion84 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Very nice gave a lot of story but didn't draw it out too much. I especially loved the Star Trek/Star Wars debate between Tony and Bruce - I could totally see them debating that topic!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Oh my, you have written a powerful story, I had tears in my eyes.
Great story.
ksp2010 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Really enjoyed the evolution of the relationships of the characters. I hope you have other stories in the works because im a fan. Awesome job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Liked it. Please keep going.
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Excellent work! You do the details so well. Also, the relationship between Clint and Natasha is written perfectly! Can't wait for more...
ksp2010 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow... I am loving this fic. Your portrayal of the characters are spot on and can't wait for more.
Sabsi13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is indeed a very complex and deep story :) I especially like your portrayal of Natasha and Clint throughout this chapter! I hope there will be more ;)