Reviews for And in the End
Lovely story! Most realistic reactions from people close to Sam/Foyle. Even if age is/was no big deal - we all know what folks say behind closed doors... Love how you keep everyone in character. Ian would totally do the one year engagement and Sam would totally object. Foyle would definately have to manage the whole mess as you highlight in all the chapters. Just fantastic a story. Thanks for writing
isara-love chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow nice threat ! I like the an idea you are used!. Thanks I hope next story has so many chapters and more gond theme
antipholusluciana chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You have a flair for clever and darling story conclusions!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
What a nice conclusion (though my prurient mind would've liked a bit more info on the honeymoon itself, of course!). :)
MyMadness chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That end bit is frosting on the cake. Brill on brilliant. The golden yum on the marshmallows I shouldn't have no matter how teasingly they dance in front of my face. The...

Just. Super. Stuff. You and It. And them. And Aubrey, of course.

Adorable.
Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Sweet ending. Hope you will continue with either snippets or a chaptered story. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well, I knew it had to but I'm sorry to see it end. Happy for the happy couple, of course, but I'll miss this series.

Please write more fics soon.

I have 11 in my version of your series, is it "Jitters" that you aren't counting but I am? I know your version is the correct one, the author is always right, but I do have one extra, somehow...
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It's been a lovely ride! Thanks. Aubrey just sprang from the cyber-page, and the Beardsley doorstep scene was a Foylefic tour-de-force. I have a sort of feeling Beardsley will be making the odd appearance in other fics...should we apply to you for permission, or does he have an agent?