Reviews for And in the End
isara-love chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow nice threat ! I like the an idea you are used!. Thanks I hope next story has so many chapters and more gond theme
antipholusluciana chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You have a flair for clever and darling story conclusions!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
What a nice conclusion (though my prurient mind would've liked a bit more info on the honeymoon itself, of course!). :)
MyMadness chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That end bit is frosting on the cake. Brill on brilliant. The golden yum on the marshmallows I shouldn't have no matter how teasingly they dance in front of my face. The...

Just. Super. Stuff. You and It. And them. And Aubrey, of course.

Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Sweet ending. Hope you will continue with either snippets or a chaptered story. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well, I knew it had to but I'm sorry to see it end. Happy for the happy couple, of course, but I'll miss this series.

Please write more fics soon.

I have 11 in my version of your series, is it "Jitters" that you aren't counting but I am? I know your version is the correct one, the author is always right, but I do have one extra, somehow...
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It's been a lovely ride! Thanks. Aubrey just sprang from the cyber-page, and the Beardsley doorstep scene was a Foylefic tour-de-force. I have a sort of feeling Beardsley will be making the odd appearance in other fics...should we apply to you for permission, or does he have an agent?