Reviews for I See Dreams Which Speak Truth
TheOtherEvilTwin chapter 3 . 6/21
Great story! Scene changes were a bit abrupt, and the ending seemed kind of sudden, but I can see how the story would have progressed from that resolution.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 4/23
Great story. I couldn't stop reading until I finished.
nobodez chapter 1 . 3/10
An interesting premise, though I'd recommend some section dividers, as you very abruptly transition form one scene to another with almost no context. It might also help to have some sort of thoughts from Harriet about how much time she had spent in the past as that section of the story progresses, allowing the reader to get a feel for how her situation is dictating her change in attitude.
This well written chapters was something to behold. Although you have failed to clear out some certain events that may give more readers prodding to read with jitters of excitement and not a, 'Wonderful but confusing chapter' which could be the slogan for each part of this marvel.

No, I am not a grammar nazi as they are annoying flamers that will continue to no end until they pull out a spazzing reaction from you— the idealistic writer, but I'd rather call myself 'Anonimous Filcher' but that gives too much fancy ring to it. You're story is incredible, but the fluff and tingling lime I'm sure will appear each savored scroll I take and I certainly would name this awestrucking fanfiction the 'Flippant LoveyDovey' as I believe Tom Riddle would show struggles to falling victim to fickle feelings.

But I must say, you brought curiosity to us whilst each events unfolded albeit the lack of details we can still hang on to your concept with, of course, great will to try and understand each moment.
Lady Hallen chapter 3 . 1/13
This story lacks something. Like a conflict of emotions. No teenager is that self-assured. Harriet should have been confused because it was only 15 minutes for her or something and 50 years for Tom. The change he underwent in all those years should have caused a rift between the both of them that you could have used as another conflict, experience or time problems... No realism. That's it.

Hallen.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Just like what she spoke to him in the past...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Yes! In your face Dumbles!:D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was AMAZING.
Next chapter
CherryTree230 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Holy shit that was chapter one?
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Cool fic...but:

It's LOCH Ness, not LAKE Ness. A loch and a lake are two very different things, you'll find. Please CORRECT this.

IMMEDIATELY.

(I am Scottish. And many others will agree with me.)
FemmeFerret chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
This was a great fic! There aren't many fem!Harry/Tom's that are written well, and this is one of them. Thanks for sharing :)
BearGirl01 chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
LOOOOVE IT!
saashi samy chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
interesting
i like
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Loved it, but confused :)
Nataly SkyPot chapter 3 . 9/7/2013