Reviews for Friday Night Fever
YourGreatestDream chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
In the first chapter they used a condom right? But then the story later continued as if they weren't... I'm bad at giving graffic details in my criticism, but I noticed that it was messy the first chapter like a condom wasn't used. Other than that...wow. I had no idea how hot some of what they did could be. I mean, damn O.o I got so hot 'n bothered, amazing writing!
skydancing dragon chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I'm sorry, is it strange that I'm laughing almost nonstop since Zexion said that his name was Princess? My God, he would never normally allow himself to be called Princess of all things. *still gasping for breath*
Lokifangirl13 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
If this wasn't one of the hottest yet most endearing fics I've ever read... I don't know what is. Love it!
Wakana-Shirou chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
... well fuck. That was hot.

You're just making me like ZeMyx more and more.
This was really well written- I read it on the train and my heartbeat was thankfully inaudible there!
Canderjack chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Inquiring minds want to know: Was that price list inspired by that fake 1920's bordello menu that was making the rounds of the Internet a while back? XD
Yumi Kei chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Dear God, SO GOOD! Sooo many orgasmssss XD
I was always iffy about Zemyx sex scenes, especially explicit ones (which is why I was hesitating reading this). But once again you write sex so sensually and lovingly, it doesn't even appear dirty. I don't know why I doubted you ha ha.
Beautiful writing! Are you getting tired of your ego getting stroked? he he he!
Kunoichi21 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Oh my God I just asdkflsjdflaksdf I have no words to praise you and tell you how much I enjoyed this. My fingers are twitching as I type right now, so surely that counts for something.

Also, I want to point out that in the first chapter, you mentioned Zexion rolling a condom over Demyx, but then, when Demy's orgasm hits, the condom magically disappears... Thought you may want to know about that. But still uber adorable and cute and LOVELY.

You'll have to give dear Pamela a kiss for me. xD *fans self*
Gull-Sr chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This fic is amazing. And then I looked at the author and realized why. I've read many of your fics, and they've all been great!
akuroku138 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Oh god that was absolutely amazing. I just love how you made Zexion. One of the best zemyx stories ever.
heartless241 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Awww I like how Axel got in trouble with Zexion when he tried to give him sum help xD Priceless
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Amazing **
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I loved it! First fic in a while that I have read that doesn't feature Roxas and, ahem, Embers as the main couple(: And calling Zexion Princess was so odd yet hilarious! Thanks PamelaIsley for the awesomesauce comission idea. thank you oh great authoress kurosora for the writing of said commission
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I think I love you.
sana-chan9 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
AWWWWW THEY'RE TOTES IN LOOOOOOVEEE!
My heart couldn't handle all the sweetness! Or the hotness... Oh geez! Thank youuuu
Concise Complexity chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
hee hee hee You weren't kidding when you said this would be a smutty one. :P But love me some Zemyx so I have no complaints. Their interactions at the end and Demyx's inner dialogue throughout were especially adorable. Good to see something else out of you. Thanks for writing!