Reviews for The Art of Getting Fluffed
CayStar chapter 37 . 3/27
I guess I didn’t realize this wasn’t complete, but oh my god, I love these two soooooo much! Give me more Bunny and Fluff!
Sophie Queen chapter 37 . 3/10
I loved it!
princeselisa chapter 37 . 2/28
mylittlebakersdozen chapter 29 . 12/4/2018
Bahahahahaha! I just laugh-snorted so loudly when I read “ex-priest” that my 10-year old turned around and wanted to know what I was reading that was so funny. Uh, I don’t think so, kid.
Thank you for the chuckles. I am thoroughly enjoying this fic, as well as the chapter titles. Speaking of which, are those titles you made up yourself, or do those flicks actually exist? Because either way, they are clever and funny as hell!
OWT chapter 37 . 6/12/2018
Love this story! Can't wait to see what happens with these two. Will Bella marry Edward? What about Charlie and Esme? Do Jasper and Jay get an annulment and will Alice ever forgive him? Will the Bunny Blaster 5.0 be a best seller? So many unanswered questions. Please update soon. Please, please, please?
minnie2112 chapter 37 . 3/17/2018
So when will we know what happens next?
gabby28 chapter 37 . 2/3/2018
Love these two so much
Mechcat chapter 37 . 1/25/2018
The updates were pretty funny, although, apparently it took me just under two years to get around to reading them. Probably because I reread from the beginning. But anyway, thanks for the laughs, sure did need it. And, I, for one, will be hoping for - more please!

After all, we are missing a full explaination of why she wrote Bella Bunny- did they really NOT get married? Will they be getting an official marriage certificate in the mail in a few weeks? What craziness will Alsper get up to? I mean, Alice is really gonna make Jasper pay for both marrying someone else and being so amused at her distress. Possibly Alice will marry Marcus... And what will Jasper do once he realizes he needs to win her back? And will any of that involve burning down the rest of Bunny's house? And all of that is just the side story!

We know life is busy, so it's ok that it has been almost two years. But there will be plenty of happy people whenever y'all are able to update again. Thanks so much!
Ophelia85 chapter 37 . 1/8/2018
Looking for an update...
artri chapter 37 . 11/22/2017
Sorry there was no more, very funny.
artri chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
Thats the loudests laugh so far, this is so funny, love it.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 37 . 11/15/2017
Thank you, guys! This was a great, fun ride! It was so refreshing and it goes straight into my favourites folder!
I can totally live with this ending!
Love you both!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 12 . 11/14/2017
...more chuckling, giggling and happiness over an uplifting, intelligently entertaining read! Xox
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
O. M. G. !
This story is hilarious!
The euphemisms and wordplays have me in constant giggles and I'm sporting a constant grin while reading.
That is the kind of fluff I can't get enough of!
Thx, girls!
I needed an uplift of this kind...and I'm so glad there are almost 30 more chapters for me to devour!
Love you both...hard! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Betty1968 chapter 37 . 11/1/2017
I just found your story and am really enjoying it. It is witty and a refreshing change. I hope that you will continue with it!
4,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »