Reviews for The Tomboy Solution
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 3/2
This is highly interesting but I still feel like if she was a true tomboy with her so called real love and dedication to martial arts she would be more interested in knowing of the worldwide array of training and fight styles and request some training from ranma and his father since their families supposedly shared styles to improve herself more after witnessing and experiencing that she's far from the best and is usually being taken easy on if not simply because she'll finally get proper training since her dad was useless. But nope she throws a bitch fit cuz she's a sore loser and undermines Ranma's abilities and accomplishments. Still this is amusing and an interesting way Ranma would be trying to help her without her noticing. Except I think it'd be more like the brat solution since she's not the only tomboy in town and especially not the only tomboy girl to be interested in him. She's just the only one with a truly awful temperament and attitude.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This is a great one shot. Fun and a very different take on Ranma training Akane.
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Lol that was a good read. I always love fics where Ranma finally trains Akane, she really does have a lot of potential. Pretty cool that this fic was published on my 7th birthday.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Huh, that is different.
I think the plot is dumb, the writing is better and good enough to read
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
this ... this was a masterpiece
PepperonyOwl chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Brilliant and funny - It was a hilarious fanfic and something that never even occured to me. Couldn't stop laughing. Very well done!
JUJU PTATOE chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
TOM OR NUAH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
incredible
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Loved it!
nurielle chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is too funny. I can't help but wonder if Akane will ever figure out that Ranma tricked her into training.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
One of the better Ranma and Akane fics I've read. At least in this one Ranma is not letting Akane hit him ALL the time, just some.

The training method is worthy of a Saotome too.

Thanks for writing.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
heh, goes crossways with what many martial arts state; that you truly need to master control of oneself, but in this case, you may have stumbled upon something. It surprises me not in the least that Ranma would recognize and take advantage of it.
sweetpea101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
haha i love it XD its about damn time akane beat those girls butt(excuse the bad word) keep writing plz :D
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Lol .. that was one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I could so see Ranma training Akane like that .. and I loved that she kicked so much ass .

She's a goddess huh? And he's her chosen mate, the war horse god? Lmao .. well, duh .. their destined for each other.

Awesome story.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
totally and completely brilliant and rings fairly true to ranma and akane's relationship and i totally want to hear the tomboy song now

great job