Reviews for The Tomboy Solution
rodesp chapter 1 . 2/14
Sad there's no more god Ranma's fiction like this one...
Luna12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
This was amusing, if purposely exaggerated in many ways. It certainly made me chuckle.
Lewascan2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
When I read this story's summary, I wasn't expecting THIS at all!

...and I love everything about it!

My next stop is to your profile to see if there's anything else mightily entertaining to read.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Your work is simply amazing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
This is highly interesting but I still feel like if she was a true tomboy with her so called real love and dedication to martial arts she would be more interested in knowing of the worldwide array of training and fight styles and request some training from ranma and his father since their families supposedly shared styles to improve herself more after witnessing and experiencing that she's far from the best and is usually being taken easy on if not simply because she'll finally get proper training since her dad was useless. But nope she throws a bitch fit cuz she's a sore loser and undermines Ranma's abilities and accomplishments. Still this is amusing and an interesting way Ranma would be trying to help her without her noticing. Except I think it'd be more like the brat solution since she's not the only tomboy in town and especially not the only tomboy girl to be interested in him. She's just the only one with a truly awful temperament and attitude.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This is a great one shot. Fun and a very different take on Ranma training Akane.
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Lol that was a good read. I always love fics where Ranma finally trains Akane, she really does have a lot of potential. Pretty cool that this fic was published on my 7th birthday.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Huh, that is different.
I think the plot is dumb, the writing is better and good enough to read
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
this ... this was a masterpiece
PepperonyOwl chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Brilliant and funny - It was a hilarious fanfic and something that never even occured to me. Couldn't stop laughing. Very well done!
JUJU PTATOE chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
TOM OR NUAH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
incredible
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Loved it!
nurielle chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is too funny. I can't help but wonder if Akane will ever figure out that Ranma tricked her into training.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
One of the better Ranma and Akane fics I've read. At least in this one Ranma is not letting Akane hit him ALL the time, just some.

The training method is worthy of a Saotome too.

Thanks for writing.