Reviews for The Tomboy Solution
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Huh, that is different.
I think the plot is dumb, the writing is better and good enough to read
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
this ... this was a masterpiece
PepperonyOwl chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Brilliant and funny - It was a hilarious fanfic and something that never even occured to me. Couldn't stop laughing. Very well done!
JUJU PTATOE chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
TOM OR NUAH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
incredible
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Loved it!
nurielle chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is too funny. I can't help but wonder if Akane will ever figure out that Ranma tricked her into training.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
One of the better Ranma and Akane fics I've read. At least in this one Ranma is not letting Akane hit him ALL the time, just some.

The training method is worthy of a Saotome too.

Thanks for writing.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
heh, goes crossways with what many martial arts state; that you truly need to master control of oneself, but in this case, you may have stumbled upon something. It surprises me not in the least that Ranma would recognize and take advantage of it.
sweetpea101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
haha i love it XD its about damn time akane beat those girls butt(excuse the bad word) keep writing plz :D
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Lol .. that was one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I could so see Ranma training Akane like that .. and I loved that she kicked so much ass .

She's a goddess huh? And he's her chosen mate, the war horse god? Lmao .. well, duh .. their destined for each other.

Awesome story.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
totally and completely brilliant and rings fairly true to ranma and akane's relationship and i totally want to hear the tomboy song now

great job
Lana Atkins chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I loved this. Very true to their characters, and in perfect language (like it when stories are well-written :) )

It's probably how Ranma WOULD train Akane too, if there ever came a time that he decided it was necessary. :)

One thing you might want to do is to use dividers for your different scenes so we know that the scene's changed :) It's a lot easier that way.

Kudos on an excellent story.
kachiryu-chi chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hahaha! really good! fantastic. i kept laughing...
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Egads! Talk about juggling nitroglycerin! *chuckles* Very nice!