Reviews for A Smile And A Look
Bkwrmchar chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
Thank You for an excellent chapter.
ang3licstar chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
I love this chapter. It means we're one chapter closer to the wedding. I cannot wiat to see what you have in mind for the next one. Hope you update soon.
lilbritt4u2 chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
this is the best olivia and fin story i have ever read can't wait to see more
meyou744 chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
loved it cant wait
Bkwrmchar chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
Thank You for a terrific chapter. I was really glad Alex showed up.
SlvrSlds50 chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
I am loving your story. It is nice to come across a love/romance between Olivia/Odafin without rape being involved and Fin being portrayed as a brute. However I do think it was a bit over the top having Fin pull a gun on Elliot. Also one minute you portray Olivia as being strong and capable of taking care of herself, not needing any one to take care her and the next you have Fin pulling a gun on Elliot to protect her Which one is it:? It’s a good story and I am thoroughly enjoying it however I would like to make some points:

1 People from African decent do not blush; therefore our skin tone does not and cannot go darker during any form of an emotional expression. That’s one of the reasons why the White man hates us because he cannot read us via our emotional expressions like we can read them. Oh they do try but always get it wrong and they just end up creating false stereotypes.

2. Once a female police officer or female police staff becomes pregnant, she has to immediately inform her superior officer or manager. Then she is immediately pulled off the field, pulled out of custody, prevented from interviewing preps or arrestees and is placed on light duties, usually desk duties until she goes on maternity leave.

3Police officers or police staff do not use their own vehicles to carry out official duties.

I know this is only fiction but it is nice to get facts right even if you are only writing fiction.
ESS1983 chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
Love that Melinda was in this chapter a lot..I hope we'll see her a lot more in future ones. Can't wait for the wedding & the babies to be born they'll be so cute!
Bkwrmchar chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter. Thank You. Glad Stapler's calmed down. Don't know why Warner could help unless she's in a bi-racial relationship or she's the child of one.
ang3licstar chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
I love this chapter. It's nice that you broke away from the serious tone of the previous two. I wonder what Wrneer will have to say... maybe she has personal experience with this type of stuff.
ang3licstar chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter, that seemed like something John would do. I cannot wait to see how the wedding talk goes. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
Bkwrmchar chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Thank You for another excellent chapter. I STILL think Elliot is a macho jerk.
Skyscraper77 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Awww I bet Elliot is really gonna feel bad and flip his shit when Olivia breaks down and tells him about sealview. I know they are only friends but I hope she lets Elliot comfort her just a little.
Bkwrmchar chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Thank You for an excellent chapter. SO...twins?
ang3licstar chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
YAY! Picture day! I can't wait to read what happens next. Also, thanks for telling off Stabler, he's being such a hard head. I can wait until the SVU women find out about the relationship and the baby... I wonder if that will cause drama in the ADA's office.
Keep it up, can't wait to see what you've got coming next
Bkwrmchar chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Thank You for another great chapter.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »