Reviews for A Smile And A Look
LegaspiWeaver chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
Love that Melinda was in this chapter a lot..I hope we'll see her a lot more in future ones. Can't wait for the wedding & the babies to be born they'll be so cute!
Bkwrmchar chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter. Thank You. Glad Stapler's calmed down. Don't know why Warner could help unless she's in a bi-racial relationship or she's the child of one.
ang3licstar chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
I love this chapter. It's nice that you broke away from the serious tone of the previous two. I wonder what Wrneer will have to say... maybe she has personal experience with this type of stuff.
ang3licstar chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter, that seemed like something John would do. I cannot wait to see how the wedding talk goes. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
Bkwrmchar chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Thank You for another excellent chapter. I STILL think Elliot is a macho jerk.
Skyscraper77 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Awww I bet Elliot is really gonna feel bad and flip his shit when Olivia breaks down and tells him about sealview. I know they are only friends but I hope she lets Elliot comfort her just a little.
Bkwrmchar chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Thank You for an excellent chapter. SO...twins?
ang3licstar chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
YAY! Picture day! I can't wait to read what happens next. Also, thanks for telling off Stabler, he's being such a hard head. I can wait until the SVU women find out about the relationship and the baby... I wonder if that will cause drama in the ADA's office.
Keep it up, can't wait to see what you've got coming next
Bkwrmchar chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Thank You for another great chapter.
LegaspiWeaver chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
I liked this. As for Melinda it was just weird having her talk like that. It wasn't the non professional talk that was weird it was how she was talking that's all. I just hope in the future chapters she'll be more herself. I hope you'll be using her a lot more in this story because she's my favorite character on SVU. You can have her be relaxed without having her talk like that though I'm sure.
Bkwrmchar chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Thank You for another terrific chapter. I don't think Liv and Fin have that many people close to them so it seems to me they'd want those people at their wedding.
LegaspiWeaver chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
I loved this newest chapter, but Melinda seems OOC because she doesn't talk like that on the show at all. It's weird hearing her talk like that. As for their upcoming marriage well I think they'd get married in private since their kept their relationship private so I think they'd go the same route as their relationship into getting married.
SVUprincess1998 chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
As brilliant as always. I enjoy your writing!
ang3licstar chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
awwww. when is picture day. i wanna meet baby badass. can't wait for your next update. really great fic.
Bkwrmchar chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
FANTASTIC CHAPTER! Curious about the case...Huang is the greatest!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »