Reviews for A Smile And A Look
ShipperOfKevney chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
I loved this newest chapter, but Melinda seems OOC because she doesn't talk like that on the show at all. It's weird hearing her talk like that. As for their upcoming marriage well I think they'd get married in private since their kept their relationship private so I think they'd go the same route as their relationship into getting married.
SVUprincess1998 chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
As brilliant as always. I enjoy your writing!
ang3licstar chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
awwww. when is picture day. i wanna meet baby badass. can't wait for your next update. really great fic.
Bkwrmchar chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
FANTASTIC CHAPTER! Curious about the case...Huang is the greatest!
ang3licstar chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love this fic so far. I can't wait for the next update. One of the better F/O fics I've seen, with a real plotline and not just fluff. Stabler's characterization is a little extreme, but I'm not mad; I always thought he was a little bit of a hard head, heasdtrong buttwipe. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.
p.s. twins,twins,twins,twins (you get the point)
SVUprincess1998 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Interesting and welcomed plot twist!
Bkwrmchar chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Thank You for an excellent chapter. Maybe this is where Elliot leaves SVU. That is some creepy case.
ShipperOfKevney chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for more.
Bkwrmchar chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
WOW! Thank You for a terrific chapter. Elliot is WAY over the top. He needed that gun pointed at him as a reality check. Can't believe how insensitive he is to Liv's issues, especially Sealview. I think Fin and Liv should get married sooner and Elliot needs 6-8 weeks off with intense anger management classes AND therapy. Also think he's in love with Olivia and even tho he's married he doesn't want Liv with anyone else. That guy has some serious issues.
SVUprincess1998 chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Still wonderful as always. Stabler made me wanna shoot him!
Bkwrmchar chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Thank You for another excellent chapter. I think ol Stapler is going to go ballistic when Liv and Fin share their good news. I hope Cragen and Huang are around to force feed a reality check into Elliot, otherwise I think he's going to wind up with a suspension. Where is poor Kathy in this...and how does she live with him?
Cfhonan chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
I've finally caught up I love the relationship between Fin and Olivia. As much as I like Elliot there was tension between him and Fin on the show also. Love Munch and how much he cares a out them both. I'm glad you've included Ken and Alejandro. Can't wait to read more.
SVUprincess1998 chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Enjoyed this chapter. Elliot is such an. Update soon!
Bkwrmchar chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Fantastic chapter! Wonderful to see some good for Liv and Fin.
Bkwrmchar chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Awesome chapter! Thank You. For the record, IMO, your comments and observations are right on. I think this story just gets better and better. Besides, Elliot REALLY can be an jerk!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »