Reviews for A Smile And A Look
ShipperOfKevney chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Great chapter once again! Can't wait for the next one.
Mondler4EvEr chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Again, I'm really enjoying this story. Please continue soon. I love the Fin/Olivia relationship a lot.
ShipperOfKevney chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I love this so far! I love Fin/Olivia together.
Bkwrmchar chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Thank You for another excellent chapter. Didn't see Fin getting shot...so I'm not THAT physic. Can't wait for Mr. Stapler to get his head chewed off by Liv and/or Fin. Totally agree re. love race and gender! People are people, it's their hearts and souls that make the differance.
Bellatrix wannabe 89 chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Im not really liking your portrayal of Elliot. Its way to out of character for him to be such a douche all the time. Plus I think this story has gone way to fast romance wise. They're already engaged and they've dated how long?
SVUprincess1998 chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
This chapter was great, nothing bad about it.
meyou744 chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
loved it you can update anytime you want you made my day thank you
Bkwrmchar chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Thank You for another great chapter! Yep, I was right re. the present. Bet I.m right re. Elliot's attitude too...
weaver61 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I really do like this story. I like the fact that they took it slow and are making it work. However I do not agree with your version of Stabler. It makes the story kind of awkward as I don't see him as that much of a jerk and Liv's attitude towards him on the show is not what you are writing. However it is your story and it is well written.
meyou744 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Oh update soon can't wait
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Yes, you should definitely do Munch's point of view. He doesn't get many lines on the show, but I have a feeling he sees a lot more than we think.
hippolover1326 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I really like your story. I agree, Stabler can have that holier-than-thou attitude sometimes! I really like Fin and I think he does not have enough screen time on the show.
Cfhonan chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Aww so they are going to move into together and he proposed. I love this story. I would love to see ken in a chapter soon.
Bkwrmchar chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter. Would love to see them married with a baby or two. Bet I know what Liv's present is. More soon please.
Bkwrmchar chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Another good chapter. Thank U.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »