Reviews for A Smile And A Look
Bkwrmchar chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Thanks for another good chapter. Munch will be happy for them...Stapler not so much...heh!
Bkwrmchar chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Thank You for an excellent chapter. The characters are well potrayed. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Bkwrmchar chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Thank You for another good chapter. Although my favorite ship is Liv and Alex, I'm enjoying this story a lot.
Bkwrmchar chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Thank You for a great chapter...and I'm with you 100% re. Elliot!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I love it so far. These stories (no matter the pairing) all seem to go the same though: Olivia and whoever get together and they have to tell Cragen (who is usually cool about it). I like your story a lot though. There is not a enough Fin/Olivia. Please continue soon :)
Cfhonan chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Another awesome chapter! I can't wait to read more if this story!
gracerealized chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I'm really liking this, I've looked for this pairing over the years and found few and far between. Followed you over here from your Magic Puck series and am so glad I did! Looking forward to more here (and hopefully more in the Gleeverse too).
Thanks for a fun read!
:) Gracie
SVUprincess1998 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
That was sooo hot! I love that this story is equally hot and sweet at the same time. I've always loved this ship, but this is the cherry on top.
Cfhonan chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I'm loving this pairing. I really like the way you are writing their friendship and relationship.
knkjm chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Love this story, an you write really well!
Skyscraper77 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
So good!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
AHH! I love this so far! It's one of the better Fin/Olivia stories I have read. Please continue soon :)
meyou744 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Will they ever end up together as a couple
Sardixiis chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
So far I'm absolutely loving this. It's not like a lot of stories you read with romance where poof, they're in love and in a relationship. Just the little hints here and there, the slow progress, and their own thoughts on things are great.
Cfhonan chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
In enjoying this story. I like that you've added sealview. I'm looking forward to more.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »