Reviews for A Smile And A Look
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Yes, you should definitely do Munch's point of view. He doesn't get many lines on the show, but I have a feeling he sees a lot more than we think.
hippolover1326 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I really like your story. I agree, Stabler can have that holier-than-thou attitude sometimes! I really like Fin and I think he does not have enough screen time on the show.
Cfhonan chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Aww so they are going to move into together and he proposed. I love this story. I would love to see ken in a chapter soon.
Bkwrmchar chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter. Would love to see them married with a baby or two. Bet I know what Liv's present is. More soon please.
Bkwrmchar chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Another good chapter. Thank U.
Bkwrmchar chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Thanks for another good chapter. Munch will be happy for them...Stapler not so much...heh!
Bkwrmchar chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Thank You for an excellent chapter. The characters are well potrayed. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Bkwrmchar chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Thank You for another good chapter. Although my favorite ship is Liv and Alex, I'm enjoying this story a lot.
Bkwrmchar chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Thank You for a great chapter...and I'm with you 100% re. Elliot!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I love it so far. These stories (no matter the pairing) all seem to go the same though: Olivia and whoever get together and they have to tell Cragen (who is usually cool about it). I like your story a lot though. There is not a enough Fin/Olivia. Please continue soon :)
Cfhonan chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Another awesome chapter! I can't wait to read more if this story!
gracerealized chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I'm really liking this, I've looked for this pairing over the years and found few and far between. Followed you over here from your Magic Puck series and am so glad I did! Looking forward to more here (and hopefully more in the Gleeverse too).
Thanks for a fun read!
:) Gracie
SVUprincess1998 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
That was sooo hot! I love that this story is equally hot and sweet at the same time. I've always loved this ship, but this is the cherry on top.
Cfhonan chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I'm loving this pairing. I really like the way you are writing their friendship and relationship.
knkjm chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Love this story, an you write really well!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »