Reviews for Gosan Matawa Kainyƫ
Phoniex32 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I say continue with the story
Lillian chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Please continue write this series. It could really have some promise. It would be fun to see Naruto get more powerful early on because of who her adoptive father is. She could also become closer friends with the nine tails earlier on and it would still be nice to see some of the adventures of team seven at some point.
Hexagonce chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Please continue, I love it . It doesn't have to follow the original; that's why it's on fanfiction.
Lynphea chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I think a remake would be great, all you'd have to do is change his name and the backround info.
Akuma Takeshi Jagerjack chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
continue please!
Empress Ba chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
continue
Gyokuyou-no-Kuugen chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I suggest doing both to satisfy both parties. I must admit that I am enjoying this story as it is though.
Continue chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Continue the story. Canon doesn't need to be followed if it may as well be the idea of another author who is making the story.
JadeStoneTheYounger chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I like the way your story is going now. I think that you should continue to work on this story please.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
continue this story
Moon D Luna chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Hi! I love your fic and frankly I really think you should continue it.
After this course is for you to decide although I think his is really best solution :)
In the meantime, I really love the idea of Rikudo Sennin in father Naruko! And besides, the scenes where it stings a limit crisis is really a delight :D
This is perhaps another time! (do not mind my English I am French and my average is 8 so ... I suck! Hehe).
Good day
idea.getthe chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
The story is good enough so no need to remake. And please continue and update faster... I'm been wanting to know what happen next. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
continue I say continue my dear author (Foghorn Leghorn)
agreed (Bloodjasper)
Joy chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
You always explain, that the reason he showed up three thousand years later but everything had played out as if he was there, that he came from a similar but different dimension.
TriciaGold of the Eagles chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Continue cause I like this story and your golden so stay golden pony boy lol
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »