Reviews for Gosan Matawa Kainyƫ
Bibliophile1521 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I say continue it's an interesting who says fanfiction must conform to canon?There are so many different ways you can go with this .So that's why I think you should keep going.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I would like for you to continue this story thank you
mcblueangel chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I really like this idea but a redo will make it more accurate. Keep writing and great job on the details with the fight and the flow of the story. Whatever you decide I will still read. Keep us posted.
Raye La Lune chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I actually enjoyed the story so far. I hope you continue it.

Thank you!
NarutoRikudou16 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
redo!
Sigmatic chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
You could always restart it by through a continuing chapter over an edit. As in keep the story but reset most things that you disapprove of.
darth slim jim chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I would like it if you would do both, but to focus on one or the other first before working on the other. I would like this one to be finished though, I like this one more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I vote continue despite the obvious differences. I'm getting more n more unhappy with the crap Kishimoto is shoveling at us.
Tempest NightMoon chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Just keep going as is, a new take on the actual story is refreshing
war sage chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Both
Mithos Yggdrassil chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Redo to better follow canon I believe.

If you intend to follow the plot that canon has given then I think you have no choice.

The Sage's backstory was revealed along with his mother's somewhat. So it could be figured in the story in some way. Maybe not by taking liberties with the backstory but by keeping it vague. And thus, your main character could have knowledge and information not normally known by others. Kurama would be friendly to your character as well, being helped by its father would undoubtedly further the relationship along. Finally, the Sage would disappear and your story would follow your own storyline.

Ultimately, it is what you choose it to be.
Ivansama chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
i think you should just continue this story
Nemui Sakka chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
I think that you should do whatever you want. You've started a really good story, and despite a few discrepancies with canon, it could still work out. I look forward to your decision either way. :)
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Just continue. My own story was made obsolete by the manga, so I'm just changing it to slightly AU.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013