Reviews for Gosan Matawa Kainyƫ
Dingo Wilds chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Cannon has gone to shit, continue as you were. no giant pansy flower has the right to control what you do.
Hoytti chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Continue please, I liked your story so far.
Super Vegito 2 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
The ten tails is more than a thousand times more powerfull then the nine tails
madara uchiha chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i love i like the plot its good please keep writing
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Yanno I honestly can't wait to see what will happen when the various bad guys here about this and you know they will because shit like that happens in fanfiction! Despite being military villages rumors and shit seem to seep out of the hidden villages all the time so it's only a matter of time until we have Orochimaru, the Akatsuki ( specifically Nagato ), and Obito himself investigating this Sage of Six Paths.
The blood moon chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Continue with this story it pisses me off wen theres a good story but the writer suddenly stops
wt183 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Wow this is a awesome story! please update soon!
theonedevin chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I can't wait for obito reaction
Ten no kaitou chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
awesome story can't wait to see how strong naru will become also it seems like anko might get some training too orochimaru better watch out
Sigmatic chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Amazing, I love how much consideration you put into each character. Choosing Genji as the protagonist was ingenious as well, I can't wait to see what else is in store.
ShinobiTwin05 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Yay! This is so amazing! It's hard finding these kind of stories without the plot being shot to hell making the characters so overpowered that it's laughable even in anime standards. :D
Wonder if the Rikudo Sennin will meet the other Jinchuuriki in their travels and talk to their respective Bijuus? I can see them all clambering for his attention or yelling at their containers to go say hi and fawn over him... ;3
And then I laugh if he ever saw HIDAN spouting off Jashinism and being all, 'You're KILLING INNOCENTS? Die!' :P
Tobi (Obito), you're screwed man... :3
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Okay, let's get down to it. You messed up with the council.

Mistake #1: They immediately believed that the sage was indeed the sage, despite the two thousand year time difference.
Mistake #2: The council was way too brave in the face of the 'God of Shinobi' especially the civilians. I get it, you feel like you need to bash the council. But it's just unrealistic to have them wetting their pants at one moment and screaming bloody murder in the next.

Other than that, I really don't see why you felt the need to toss the Sandaime around like a rag-doll. Sure he was neglectful of Naruko, but he wasn't evil.

Don't get me wrong, I do actually enjoy reading this story. However, the above mentioned details just make it seem like the standard bashing story with a god-like character who can do whatever the hell he feels like... You had a really good start too. I mean, the next thing you know, Jiraya will be slaughtered for distancing himself from Naruko, despite the fact that it was for her own safety.

But besides the bashing (which really got on my nerves) it was in fact a decent and well-thought-out chapter! Keep updating, but please avoid bashing. Character flaws are fine, like an exceptional pride for the Hyuuga or the Uchiha, but bashing just destroys a story if it isn't humorous at all.

I'll look forward to the nest update!
Valentine03 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Omg, I love how you got Genji to chew out everyone. Seriously, I thought I was the only one that thought that Naruto's situation was fucked up even if he say's he has no hard feeling's in the anime and such.
I'm super excited for the next chapter. Btw is there going to be some kind of fling going on between Genji and Anko? Because that would kinda be funny. :P
Valentine03 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You should totally freaking REVIEW! This is a really great story!
I'm ashamed...truly.
Anyways great job, its really interesting and the first so far I have come across a story like this. :P
Darksoul2142 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
So about the Rikudou Sennin in the future will he be affiliated with Konoha or will just remained detached from it? Hehehehe if he is affiliated I can only imagine the faces of the shinobi in the other Hidden Villages. Hehehehe kkukukuku :P
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »