Reviews for Gosan Matawa Kainyƫ
thunder18 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter Update soon
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
awesome fic. love it a lot. cant wait to read more. keep up the wonderful writing. update soon please and good luck with the next chapter.
Lord of the weed chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Only one word comes to my mind to describe this story till now... AMAZING!

I like your writing, Genji as a character and plotwise I have nothing to criticize, which is actually very rare. Curious how Naruko will turn out with Anko as a female role model and Kyuubi as her nii-san.

I thought Danzo might use Kotoamatsukami to make Genji turn him into the Hokage during that meeting. I never understood why he didn't use that on Hiruzen in the first place.

Jiraiya should stay far far away from Genji for neglecting his godfather duties, considering how pissed he was at Hiruzen. After Anko tells him about Orochimaru he might want to pay the snake a visit too and Obito, oh, please make Genji shove that mask up his ass, it's a personal request lol nah not serious, I just can't stand that guy and hope he gets what he deserves and not forgiveness.

Well, with that being said this story goes right into my favourites. I'm really excited to see where this story is going. Stay awesome.
Hoytti chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Wonderfully done, I'd have to say that I've been hooked; hook, line, and sinker. Due to the end of this chapter, I'm going to take a wild guess and say at least Anko is going to fall in love with Genji, who might return the love eventually. Naruko might find a lover later on as well.
OldMasterSaru chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
O.o was that EMS when he channel a little juubi there? I really liking the story so far...question will she be getting the Rinnegan? I know it been over done but this story would feel right granting her that...
odraudekire chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Wow, he really has strong beliefs.
Also poor hokage knowing that he is facing the most powerful being that has existed he can only agree to the demands of Genji. Excellent story I hope you continue doing it.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Well, you're not the first to try out the sage-come-to-future idea, and you certainly won't be the last, but your fanfic is the most believable I've seen. The chapter flowed very smoothly overall. Nice touch with the Rikudou Sennin's mindscape.
odraudekire chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Excellent history, I mean, I have never read something like this before, besides I really like your Genji character. I think he can be a good father figure for naruko.
god of all chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Please update
Kinunatzs chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
it's very interesting and will naruko be at the same level as genji in the future?
bankai777 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i wonder what will the conversation between pein and the rikudo sennin be like.
Tora No Musume chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh wowza! This is amazing! All the details and an original plotline (or at least for me)
I shall be waiting for the next chapter with bated breath :D
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5