Reviews for Beyond the Brink
I just found all of your fan fictions! I am huge supporter of starscream/Alexis, it's probably my otp...I can't wait to start reading all of your stuff! Yayyy!
DarkButterfly128 chapter 38 . 4/11
Oh! I could have sworn I reviewed this chapter, but I guess I haven't! Well, here it is, delayed though it is.

I love how intelligent Starscream is in your stories. Most are portrayed as bumbling fools in canon, which can be funny to an extent, but there's a limit before people stop taking the character seriously ("Prime" comes to mind, the poor dear).

I'm eager to see what Starscream and Dart discover in their journey through Unicron, and I really want to know what happened to Alexis and the others. Particularly, I REALLY want to see how Alexis and Starscream's reunion will go.

Please update as soon as you can!
Sandataba chapter 38 . 3/17
Now THIS was the chapter I was waiting for - the slow revelation of Starscream's plan! Yay Dart! I hope to see more of you, my preciousss.
On a side note, I marathoned the first season of Downton Abbey last night, and liked it a lot! Not as much as Breaking Bad, but hey, different genres altogether. Michelle Dockery plays a somewhat petty character at first, but I agree that maybe that's what Arcee would look like. I'm assuming Mary's character matures over the next few seasons. I find I like Brendan Coyle very much, although that may be simply because they call him the batman.
Haha, sidetracked again. It amused me that, because there are practically no more autobots this far into the story, Starscream had to play the part. I knew Alexis was the one, small, bright light in Starscream's life, but not literally. I don't know if robots dream of electric sheep, but humans certainly have nightmares, and if Alexis survives all this, it's going to be a while for her to stop flashbacks of being stabbed by a hot sexy con-in-human-form (please dump him already. Prowl is lonely. And Prowl can cook.)
So I'll await your next update with high hopes. In the meantime, must watch more English tv.
Fantastic! It made my day to read your latest chapter :)
adelphe24 chapter 38 . 2/8
...U BETTER UPDATE AND TELL US WHETHER OR NOT SHE LIVED!
Transformers Gal chapter 38 . 2/8
Ahhhh! I was so glad to see you updated! I loved this chapter! And talk about cliffhanger! Ahhh! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bookworm Gal chapter 38 . 2/8
Starscream has a plan. And as long as he has a plan, there is still hope for victory.
Ruana chapter 37 . 2/1
I just love your writing! I just found your stories recently and sort of binge-read all of them, haha, so this is the first review I've left! You write the characters so well and I love the plot twists :) please keep writing!
DarkButterfly128 chapter 37 . 1/23
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!

These cliffhangers are so difficult to bear when things like this happen! Like Alexis, however, I trust Starscream. And speaking of trust, the amount that Alexis has for Starscream is endearing and...well, how can she not be in love with him?!

God, I hope to see a new update soon. I wonder how long this fic is going to last and if there's gonna be another sequel in this series...

Keep up the good work!
Sandataba chapter 37 . 1/22
Some cons hit me some cons blast me
That's all right with me
Each con kills the thing he loves
So I have to let it be
cause we are living in a Stasis Quantum Interaction world
And I am an SQI girl
You know that we are living in a SQI world
And I am an SQI girl

Well, that failed to roll off the tongue. Realising there is no spoon is the key to all of this I'm sure. Way to be the spoon, Alexis. And Starlord, I mean Starscream, why couldn't you just enjoy the 80s a little longer? Gamora and Drax, I mean Arcee and Thundercracker, were getting such quality time together and I doubt there's enough of Alexis left to stick in a pot in hopes she'll regrow like a Groot.

Yay for Galvatron. Now I can imagine Leonard Nimoy voicing him instead of Frank Welker. Your updates are so steady and reliable, and I'm really glad that this is still going strong. The hinted strain on the relationship is certainly pretty drastic right about now. Nothing says dysfunctional relationship like shooting your girlfriend to impress your former boss. Oh well, occupational hazards.

Hope that in the next chapter Frenzy attempts to somehow avenge Alexis against this wrongful death and the Russians attack and Godzilla too. And Unicron gets retro-sucked into a Pacman game and everyone lives happily ever after because this is the 80s dammit, not some cyberpunk post-industrial dystopia where artificial intelligence controls every aspect of life. Oh wait.

Update soon! Lovely chapter.
cheebs chapter 37 . 1/19
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8U
SweetestChick chapter 37 . 1/17
OK, something has to be up with this scene. Screamer did some kinda miracle to make it look like he killed em... Dramatic ending!
lilseekergirl chapter 37 . 1/15
This was well worth the wait! I totally wasn't expecting the story to take the turn that it did, and you always do an amazing job at leaving the audience wanting more.
Transformers Gal chapter 37 . 1/14
I could not contain my excitement when I saw that you updated!
Anyways, oh my goodness! Starscream what in the world is your game?! Agh! I feel like I know what he's doing, but then at the same time I don't. Ahhh! It's so good and, man, I hope you update soon cause I need to know what happens! Very exciting chapter and interesting so, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bookworm Gal chapter 37 . 1/14
If I wasn't completely convinced that Starscream has a plan of some kind, I would be screaming in horror right now. That doesn't mean I'm not shocked by what is happening. And I certainly want to shoot Galvatron in the head. Anyway, great work. I hope to see more soon because this is a really intense cliffhanger. Good luck.