Reviews for the beauty of sound
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Just found this and with everything currently going on, i literally cried. Timely. Beautiful tho.
LW12 chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Very good
StarsAboveUs chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Omgsh this was beautiful, all the ways she said she loves him. Good job!
Moonbebe chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Kate listing out all the reasons why she loves him is just about one of the most romantic things I've ever read. Thank you for writing and sharing this. I love this story.
HarleyGray chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
omg this was too perfect. PLEASE, make another one. plsplsplspls haha. i LOVED how you wrote them together. specially at the end
Terry chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Wonderful story. Hope you write more.
saved240307 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
This is wonderful, it's romantic and sexy and sassy...it's their LOVE...
your writing talent...a gift to the reader...thank-you
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
So much love! Really great story! Love it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Phone sex! Excellent! And she loves him! And he doesn't care about anything except being with her right now!
Perfect!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Absolutely wonderful!

Thank you!
princessitsy chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
I have to say, I just reread this and damn if it isn't hotter and better the second time around.

They're so in love, having so much glorious sex it pains me.

It's almost absurd how you write so fucking well, it's hot and sweet and romantic.
Thecastlefan101 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
It was love.

That's what makes your scenes better than other Caskett sex scenes
GuppyintheOcean chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
The beautiful, graphic way that you have portrayed their love is wonderful and so fulfilling to read. I so want this openness and honesty and contentment for the two of them. You make Kate recognize all the goodness of Rick, and you have Rick appreciating everything that is Kate. This is nearly perfection.
dazeedee chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Loved this, especially the second chapter. Definitely felt the deep connection they have. Was amazing & beautiful :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Loved the story keep going.