Reviews for Only for You
Miss Missie chapter 11 . 7/7
Please please please update this story! I love the way this is going! Maybe you could have some sorta drama before the mating ceremony? Idk I really like this story so please continue
Yuki15 chapter 11 . 7/5
I love this. One of your books has spanking in it I was wondering if you could add it in here but make harry enjoy it *I know I am perverted* winks
Please finish this it is very well written and I can't wait to see them married and safe and happy
please make harry have a pet snake and speak parasel tongue...whatever
rinchan444 chapter 11 . 2/18
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! your talent is amazing! also can we have harry get kidnapped or something? I love swing sev get all fierce and protective. or many have them get trapped somewhere? some kinda danger. anyways UPDATE'S R APRICEATED! LOVE U!
ironcorset18 chapter 11 . 1/29
I really adore their relationship between this one and the first one. I've read them both more then I care to admit. Please please please say you aren't abandoning this fic!
Ethan1969 chapter 11 . 1/23
Love this want to see a update soon please
rinchan444 chapter 11 . 1/18
Update! Please?! I wanna see the bonding and surprise romantic consummation!
Sam chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Aw, i love this! All of your stories are so great. I hope you update soon!
taylor chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
I absolutely love this, please update!
Scream11 chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Plz update , this story is starting to get good again and I really want to read the next chap. UPDATE SOON ,
Bleach1112 chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
I love this series! I've been waiting for the final bond forever! Update!
Tracey230 chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
I must have read your two fanfictions around 20 times each. I cannot wait till the next chapter is up. I love your work.
James's Fire chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Love your stories! I spent 6 hours straight reading the first one last night and just finished this one now. Do hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2015