Reviews for Only for You
Update please
littleelfmom chapter 11 . 5/21
Ok I know irs been a year and a month but hope you can come back to thus one. Read and lived the first and now have enjoyed this one. Would like to see the bonding, destruction of moldyshorts, and maybu Sev's and Harry's first child. You could write the bonding and downfall of Moldyshorts then do a time jump epilogue five years or so down the line. Hope you do finish and the muses grant you insight and ideas. I know that college can get ruff and time consuming, been there done that, so understand time constraints.. Please, please , please pretty please with whipcream and a cherry on top!
HoneyBear84 chapter 11 . 4/30
Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again soon
alinefgs chapter 11 . 3/20
adorei continue logo quero um Hentai deles po tá demorando demais bjs
Safira06 chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
J'aime ton histoire mais si tu pouvais la finir... ()
Miss Missie chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Please please please update this story! I love the way this is going! Maybe you could have some sorta drama before the mating ceremony? Idk I really like this story so please continue
Yuki15 chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
I love this. One of your books has spanking in it I was wondering if you could add it in here but make harry enjoy it *I know I am perverted* winks
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2016
Please finish this it is very well written and I can't wait to see them married and safe and happy
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
please make harry have a pet snake and speak parasel tongue...whatever
rinchan444 chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! your talent is amazing! also can we have harry get kidnapped or something? I love swing sev get all fierce and protective. or many have them get trapped somewhere? some kinda danger. anyways UPDATE'S R APRICEATED! LOVE U!
ironcorset18 chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
I really adore their relationship between this one and the first one. I've read them both more then I care to admit. Please please please say you aren't abandoning this fic!
Ethan1969 chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Love this want to see a update soon please
rinchan444 chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
Update! Please?! I wanna see the bonding and surprise romantic consummation!
Sam chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Aw, i love this! All of your stories are so great. I hope you update soon!
taylor chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
I absolutely love this, please update!