Reviews for 49 House of Horrors
milagglad chapter 12 . 5/3
tmarie9 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
In response to your note, extreme props to you for getting through this story. There are a lot of cases on Criminal Minds that hit close to home for me and the [I'm assuming child molestation] definitely hits close to home. Worse things can happen, but being able to write those things and explain them in detail, including characters' emotions and reactions, can be very nerve-wracking. I will say now that you've done amazingly on your stories, and I hope and wish you never have nightmares from writing this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I love this story! If any author would be able to handle an "Emily is raped story" I believe it would be you. I would especially be interested in seeing how you would handle a resulting pregnancy, in light of her difficulties with Rocky and her history in Rome.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Im starting to miss you
Mich F chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
As per usual YOU ROCK!
I reckons the CM powers-that-be should bring Paget back for one episode, fix the whole Emily and JJ thing, and let you write the episode! Beats what they are putting out now (yip, i miss emily).
Sacrem chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Another amazing story from you. You always approach these difficult topics with the upmost respect for people who have lived them.
Poor Emily though, she never seems to get a break from having to deal with unsub crap, whether directed at her personally or as a result of their previous actions. Would be nice if you saw fit to give both her & JJ a break from it...let one of the other guys have the bad things happen to them for a while. Especially if JJ is going to be (hopefully) pregnant soon.
Again high praises for another terrific story and can't wait to see what your sometimes scary mind has cooking for the next installment.
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Amazing story! Beautifully written! I know this is such a tough subject, but I feel as if you wrote it justice. I can't wait until the next story. Night do what I've done again - waiting until the story is done, but then I miss interacting with reviewers :/ decisions, decisions. Haha.

I give you a standing ovation! Thank you! Please do not ever give up on writing this series. I want you to write up to 100 stories! Your next one will be 50 :) bravo!
DarXe chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Very powerful story. I have to agree with you about the police that chase the sicko bad guys. I couldn't do it, thank God for people who can.

The love scene at the end was beautiful. And when they got to see Henry & Rocky ... wonderful.

I can imagine this was hard to write, but you did an amazing job. The next will be lighter tho... right!? I mean it'd be kinda hard to heavier than this one. :)
Marijke chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
When's your next story AR?
srhittson chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
LOVE THE STORY SO GOOD I just realized my caps lock was on and i'm to lazy to retype it
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
I'm hooked on this series of stories...thank you so much for sharing them with us
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Bravo again! Great story, very unnerving, but great. I can't wait to see what pops up next!
LoveAndMadness chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
This was one intense story. The outcome was way better than I thought it was going to be. Good job, friend.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Just had to say the thought of Prentiss asking Hotch for a "fucking" pen made me laugh really hard. Way to start an intense chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Thank you for posting this tonight!, I'm sure I was gonna have nightmares if I had to wait and wonder...