Reviews for Moving On: Senior Year
I loved it :)
noro chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
update soon
FinchelFan728 chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
I bet Finn will be great at it!
BabyGleeFan11 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter. And yes, I did see the premiere. The Klaine proposal was cute. It does feel sad and weird. But Yesterday as well as A Hard Day's Night were very good. I also did cry.
sarah marie val chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
another great chapter
noro chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
excellent writing
J4X3YN chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
This is so cute! I really love the Hudson family, and I hope they have more interactions like this as well as other families. I don't mind over using the songs, I've already used Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" twice in my fanfic (by the same character) and I'm planning on using it again a second time so don't feel bad. Can't wait for chapter 4! :)
noro chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
great writing
J4X3YN chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
The new characters are interesting, and it seems that Felicity hasn't changed a bit. I loved the scene between Mackenzie and Ketty, just comes to show that Mackenzie is still the same girl she was when she first joined Glee. I was really looking forward to a number from the originals though, oh well I guess that's next chapter. Anyway, I loved the songs though try to add more than just the the lyrics. Try to paint the picture for the readers.

Example:
Tommy began singing the first verse, patting his left leg to the beat. On the other side of the stage was Sally, who was also patting her left leg to the beat of the song.

Tommy:
Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world,
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Sally, being glad that she was singing with boyfriend then begins her part of the song with her voice being a little edgy. She makes her way to center stage. Tommy does the same. While singing, she looks only at him.

Sally:
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit,
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

But that's just a suggestion. Other than that, great first chapter. Update soon :D
noro chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
awesome writing
J4X3YN chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ooh, I can't wait. This is very exciting. I hope the first chapter is soon, and I can't wait to see the auditions and how the new character interact with the others. Update soon! :D