Reviews for Convergence
cocopops1995 chapter 18 . 5/22
Oh my gosh... I am content in pretending like that was the whole of season 3. Perfect, absolutely perfect. And when Dick was comforting Dick and all the bat hugs and Wally and Artemis and omw! The only thing that was missing was a Dick and Wally moment! BFF hugs were so needed!

Seriously though, after that epilogue a sequel is definitely in order! It doesn't have to be long, just enough for "hey! I'm alive! Oh and Bruce, here's your son Damian!" Plus a lot of hugging and crying and happiness and Dami being his usual self... please...
Shinigami Merchant chapter 18 . 4/4
You cannot end it there...How can you end it there please tell me ther is going to be a sequel to this as there is no way you can end it there
Shinigami Merchant chapter 14 . 4/4
Best Artemis scene ever
Shinigami Merchant chapter 6 . 4/4
Please someone take up Khaji da suggestion lol
Hersheys Rocks chapter 18 . 3/9
Your writing is really enjoyable. I like the plot lines between Collide and Convergence (I've read them both through twice now), and the way you capture everyone. You really keep in mind the individual's experience and stick to what they know, which can be enlightening to me sometimes. Little things, like Jaime's lack of experience with Artemis and Kaldur and Artemis's view of how slowly Dick was just... crumbling was so beautifully spot on, and in the instance with Jaime something that probably wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise (even though it's blatantly accurate).

My one criticism is your spelling. Your writing is good, easy to read, enticing and flowing, but the spelling can disrupt that. Especially since it's not misspellings that you can catch with spell check, as most of them are misspelled in a way that spells an actual word (if that makes sense?). So the word doesn't catch one's attention immediately, but then the sentence makes no sense and you have to reread it. It takes away from the writing, a little.

The one repeated misspelling that stuck with me was aria instead of area. Aria is a type of song... something to do with opera?

And, I don't mean to be discouraging, just to be... really clear? You have really enjoyable writing, and nobody is perfect. Mainly, I just suggest getting a beta for future stories, so a fresh set of eyes can see those things and correct them. It would make your stories extremely solid c:

Speaking of future stories, are you planning anything with that last chapter there? It works as a standalone ending, but at the same time I so want to see more. I love seeing Jason incorporated into the YJ universe, and there's just not enough of that.

Also, irrelevant comment: I really love the way you wrote Khaji Da. The fixation on Bart was adorable, but none of it was out of character at all. The "no witnesses" comment was hilarious and perfect.

So, uh. Anyway. I really enjoy your writing and hope to see more of it in the future.
Chloe chapter 18 . 2/10
THIS WAS DANG GOOD SON
Chloe chapter 8 . 2/10
THIS IS REALLY STRESSFUL
I love this series! I have only two complaints: 1) we never saw a Dick and Wally reunion, which, as that was one of the things that kicked off the story, I feel like we need and 2) this story needs a sequel

:D

Keep writing! I really enjoy your stories.
Syl chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
I can't believe you wrote a sequel to Collide and I just discovered it! It is so incredibly well written and had me hooked from the start. I was so sad that Jason was also dead in the YJ universe, but that's canon, so couldn't complain. I loved your characterizations of all my favorites, especially Jason and Artemis. Your epilogue begs for yet another sequel. I guess I'll have to put you on author alert. Thank you for continuing this wonderful story universe you created.
not paranoid enough chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
With an end like that I really hope there's a sequel!

This story was awesome and im super glad I found it :D
Cat chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
This was an awesome story. And the ending was great! Kinda wish you would continue the ending though cause it was awesome
Ally Marton chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
oooo- I liked the ending! It's kinda cliffie, is that intentional? :D Are you gonna add another part to the Jason Todd saga? :D Do you want to show us some more epic writing just because you can? :D

Haha, but anyway, I digress. You've finished! Its all said and done, and I still can't believe it! I'm so torn between being happy and depressed all at once! You did an admirable job- completing a fanfic is half the battle, but you completed it WELL. I greatly appreciate that.

I hope you had just as fun writing it as I did being an advid reader. I wish I would have been able to keep up with the story at the last few junctures that you updated, but such was not to be. Still, I'm sure you'll be excited for the sporadic throwing in of new reviews.

I'm on a train in the land of no internet, so I can't post these until I reach civilization, which means you'll get them all at once, but thank you for making this. Keep working on your writing!
Ally Marton chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Just so we're clear, you have some of the best lines in your story telling- 'He too acted like no hug had occurred, which was probably for the best because the Batman from her world looked grimmer as if to compensate for his brief moment of humanity.' HA!

But UUUUGH- THE SPITFIRE FEELS! These reunion fics are tough, because I read it and I love it and I'm like 'this is canon and you can't change it' but then I remember its not and feel horrible. D:

Artemis deserved this kind of ending- she just- they just- SOMEBODY FIX THIS SHOW, I NEED A SEASON 3 SO BAD AND YOUR EPIC WRITING IS NOT HELPING TO WAYLAY THESE FEELINGS.

So, onto the last and final piece of your story. I'm nervous to come to the end of such a work, and a little sad too, but I want to again thank you for all your hard work- which I will probably repeat in the next review!
Ally Marton chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
May I just say, I missed the bug's dialogue. Its been awhile since I watched season 2, and hearing that bug with that attitude is just... perfection. X)

Also, this line is gold- "...and for someone that was supposed to be super smart, he sure seemed to state the obvious. Loudly. So that anyone could hear."

Pure, pure gold.
"Eliminate them both. No witnesses." HA!

:) That Wally and Artemis fluff at the end just about did me in. I'd keel over if I wasn't snug in a train seat on my multiple-hour journey home!

ONTO ZEH FINALE!
Ally Marton chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
Sooo, finally got around to coming back to this story and reviewing. Sorry, I didn't mean to take this long- just happens!
BUT THE BAT FEELS- ALL THE BAT FEELS! WHY?!

Ugh, after all the feels previously with the speedsters, I didn't think it could get more perfect, but then you went and had the bat family confrontation- and now I'm sitting here all 'just hug already!'. Haha, ah, love this...