Reviews for Convergence
Guest Star chapter 18 . 9/18
Ooooooh wow. This has been a big adventure, one I've really enjoyed following. Thank you very much for sharing this-great work. :]
Starfox5 chapter 18 . 9/10
Very good story. Plenty of action, a final fight, and the end of the world hugs - well done!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 18 . 8/28
Ooh, interesting! I'm not sure if you were using this as something hinting at another sequel or not, but I like it either way. Hope to see more from you, one way or the other! Well done!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 17 . 8/28
*slow clapping* Well done. Very well done. I loved this whole story, thank you for the wonderful ride.
bronze andromeda shun chapter 15 . 8/28
Ack! I never finished reviewing! I'm sorry!
This was a very nice chapter. Everyone finally gets that chance to stop and take a breath, and that's exactly when I imagine their emotions would come to a head and break through a little, like it did with Dick. It felt sweet, watching Jason try to comfort him, I really like that special feeling of warmth and safety Jay gets from the other Bruce and Dick. Admitedly, I would have liked to see a bit more between Jason and this Bruce, but that's just because of how much I loved all there other interactions. All in all, a very solid catch your breath chapter. Well done!
cocopops1995 chapter 18 . 5/22
Oh my gosh... I am content in pretending like that was the whole of season 3. Perfect, absolutely perfect. And when Dick was comforting Dick and all the bat hugs and Wally and Artemis and omw! The only thing that was missing was a Dick and Wally moment! BFF hugs were so needed!

Seriously though, after that epilogue a sequel is definitely in order! It doesn't have to be long, just enough for "hey! I'm alive! Oh and Bruce, here's your son Damian!" Plus a lot of hugging and crying and happiness and Dami being his usual self... please...
Shinigami Merchant chapter 18 . 4/4
You cannot end it there...How can you end it there please tell me ther is going to be a sequel to this as there is no way you can end it there
Shinigami Merchant chapter 14 . 4/4
Best Artemis scene ever
Shinigami Merchant chapter 6 . 4/4
Please someone take up Khaji da suggestion lol
Hersheys Rocks chapter 18 . 3/9
Your writing is really enjoyable. I like the plot lines between Collide and Convergence (I've read them both through twice now), and the way you capture everyone. You really keep in mind the individual's experience and stick to what they know, which can be enlightening to me sometimes. Little things, like Jaime's lack of experience with Artemis and Kaldur and Artemis's view of how slowly Dick was just... crumbling was so beautifully spot on, and in the instance with Jaime something that probably wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise (even though it's blatantly accurate).

My one criticism is your spelling. Your writing is good, easy to read, enticing and flowing, but the spelling can disrupt that. Especially since it's not misspellings that you can catch with spell check, as most of them are misspelled in a way that spells an actual word (if that makes sense?). So the word doesn't catch one's attention immediately, but then the sentence makes no sense and you have to reread it. It takes away from the writing, a little.

The one repeated misspelling that stuck with me was aria instead of area. Aria is a type of song... something to do with opera?

And, I don't mean to be discouraging, just to be... really clear? You have really enjoyable writing, and nobody is perfect. Mainly, I just suggest getting a beta for future stories, so a fresh set of eyes can see those things and correct them. It would make your stories extremely solid c:

Speaking of future stories, are you planning anything with that last chapter there? It works as a standalone ending, but at the same time I so want to see more. I love seeing Jason incorporated into the YJ universe, and there's just not enough of that.

Also, irrelevant comment: I really love the way you wrote Khaji Da. The fixation on Bart was adorable, but none of it was out of character at all. The "no witnesses" comment was hilarious and perfect.

So, uh. Anyway. I really enjoy your writing and hope to see more of it in the future.
Chloe chapter 18 . 2/10
Chloe chapter 8 . 2/10
I love this series! I have only two complaints: 1) we never saw a Dick and Wally reunion, which, as that was one of the things that kicked off the story, I feel like we need and 2) this story needs a sequel

Keep writing! I really enjoy your stories.
Syl chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
I can't believe you wrote a sequel to Collide and I just discovered it! It is so incredibly well written and had me hooked from the start. I was so sad that Jason was also dead in the YJ universe, but that's canon, so couldn't complain. I loved your characterizations of all my favorites, especially Jason and Artemis. Your epilogue begs for yet another sequel. I guess I'll have to put you on author alert. Thank you for continuing this wonderful story universe you created.
not paranoid enough chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
With an end like that I really hope there's a sequel!

This story was awesome and im super glad I found it :D