Reviews for Convergence
Selias chapter 10 . 4/4
Lot of typos, this story. Or maybe I just didn't notice the ones in the last story? Zata, instead of zeta, aria, instead of area, board, instead of bored, and a few others that I don't remember.
Selias chapter 7 . 4/4
Sorry, but this is kind of bugging me. It's not "zata," it's "zeta."
Lilyzinha chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
You're so cruel! Your stoires are amzing and i always wish for more! I like the changes you made like in Jason's death but now i really want a sequel of this story too please
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
why are you soo good yet soooooooo evil you make me cry... TTTT
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
AS JASON WOULD SAY GO KILL'EM XD Protive jaime haha XD
Dinah Drake Lance chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
"Recommended termination of the G. Gordon Godfrey". Yes. Yes Yes Yes Yes! I have never loved that scarab more than I do I'm this very moment. Please terminate the G. Gordon!
ZoraBriallen chapter 18 . 9/27/2016
You need to continue! :-)
LightJakRises chapter 18 . 2/14/2016
it was a good sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Loved it sequel please.
Osprey Eamon chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
Oh, I didn't realise you'd made a sequel. Awesome!

I liked you tied in Jason's displacement in the original as being caused by Darkseid's dimensional displacement. It was nice having that additional connection on top of the same characters being involved.

I don't think that the emotional drama came across as strongly as it did in Collide, maybe because there were more characters involved, maybe because the action didn't tie back into that. The drama of people being dead in different universe and Bart's kidnapping was all good though; it was nice seeing people get to hug it out.

Jaime and Khaji Da's internal dialogue was great.
12Mr.Popcorn34 chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
This is an AMAZING story! Please do a sequel to this one as well. :)
Guest Star chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
Ooooooh wow. This has been a big adventure, one I've really enjoyed following. Thank you very much for sharing this-great work. :]
Starfox5 chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Very good story. Plenty of action, a final fight, and the end of the world hugs - well done!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
Ooh, interesting! I'm not sure if you were using this as something hinting at another sequel or not, but I like it either way. Hope to see more from you, one way or the other! Well done!
bronze andromeda shun chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
*slow clapping* Well done. Very well done. I loved this whole story, thank you for the wonderful ride.