Reviews for No End
Fer Namikaze chapter 7 . 8/31
Do not abandon this fic, this very interesting, continue soon please!
catze86 chapter 4 . 2/25
1. Hitagi's mother want someone rape her in the past.
2. Hitagi is child hater.
3. Mayoi's mother is Hitagi's blood relative.
4. Mayoi's Father take he away from her mother and change her original name.

An now I know the root of Mayoi's problem. Its because of Hitagi's psycho family member. Child hater is run in their family blood.
Raven chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
well this story is my favourite i have to ask you will you be updating this story ?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
So far it seems that you just replaced Araragi with Naruto
Ameyuri chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Uma pergunta, você vai continuar esta história(porfavor)? (claro depois de sua voltaXD)
Porque é uma das minhas favoritas, mesmo com poucos capítulos.
ChaosRune chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Damn this was good, thanks for writing it!
ARSLOTHES chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
looking forward to the next chapter of this fic, it's really interesting
Judgment of the Arbiter chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Please continue this story, it is very good.
RandomFicLover chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
Yo, Nature11. First, I would just like to offer my condolences. It's been quite some time since this note is posted and I'm sorry if I upset you for reminding you of this tragedy. The loss of a family member, a very close one at that, hurts and I'm really sorry for your loss. Granted it has been two and a half years since then and I might be making an ass out of myself by even typing this, but it would be very rude of me to just ignore this occurrence. Anyway, I've been in the fanfiction scene for the last five years. Not as a writer mind you, not yet, but just as a reader, and I've seen quite a few very high quality stories in this community. I've actually known about you for a long time now and has been following your other story, Naruto: life among the dead, before it ended and I was hoping that maybe you are going to be able to write again. I've loved that story, and just last night, I've grown fond of this one. I just got into the Monogatari series and this is the best fanfiction I've found of it. I know you've lost your inspiration on writing but with the new chapter you've posted for your reworked Naruto/HOTD story I'm hoping that maybe you have gained back your motivation to write. That's all. Good day. I'll be waiting for updates.
Server lock chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Oh...well I doubt this story is going to be continued its going in my favorites though.
Server lock chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
Are you sure we can't keep mayoi in story, she's actually grown on me a lot.
Server lock chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
That ending though, anyway there were a few grammer problems, but that's it.
Server lock chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
I was mainly just confused.
Server lock chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
I kind of liked her personality before the Crab left, so I feel kind of sad that her personality changed. This story is rather different though from what I am used to seeing.
Server lock chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I just recently watched this anime, and decided to read some fanfiction concerning it. I found this chapter to be amusing, and while I generally avoid stylized stories I founds yours to be tolerable, and might have improved its quality.