Reviews for No End
W0lfbr0ther chapter 7 . 1/25
I enjoyed this story and will look forward to it if you ever continue it again though I understand if you don't and hope you read this.
Idiot 2 chapter 7 . 1/1
It was good while it was there. The memories are all that is needed. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
good luck with that it must be painfull, good story by the way.
Cloves chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
I hope you do recover and start writing soon i love this story i also wish you well
Saint River chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Congratulations. You are one of the only five authors who has a fic which made me cry. I'm not being sarcastic here. It brought tears to my eyes. The emotions and the introspect of the sisters and their dialogue with their brother.
Saint River chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
So the parents are dead. But one can't help but wonder what they did that Naruto hates them so much.
Saint River chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
The Mayoi Snail arc begins.

Wow. Naruto's been taking care of his sister at such a young age if my math is correct. Their parents also seem to be non-existent in their lives.
Saint River chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
This Naruto is quite intelligent. He even has a backstory at being the smartest and being indifferent. It's a relief from all the goofiness and overfriendliness of the Canon Naruto.

Now I'm curious just as to what Naruto's abilities here are.
Saint River chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I truly love the writing style. I have only little difficulty in reading it.

Naruto took over Araragi's role. No problems there. I also like this Naruto quite a lot. He isn't his goofy loud self. He is reserved and seems to be intelligent. He also didn't let Hitagi push him around in the blade-cheek scene like Araragi in canon. I like this Naruto. This is the kind of thing I'm currently looking for in Naruto Crossover fanfiction.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Interesting, although i cant begin to fathom why naruto ate the cutter/stapler or how he digested it. Was he afflicted by more kai over his lifetime and has other strange blessings/curses?
uscias chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Sorry to hear that, update when you can.
darkkingmaster chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
E
Kami No Doujutsu chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
First off I want to say that you have my conddolenc
The Great Dullahan chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
sorry about your lose. i dont know what pain you are suffering right now but i hope that you recover.