Reviews for Live Free or Die Trying
Trafalar Law chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
WHEN IS CH 5 COMING UP
vincent the vizard chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Nice work man. And dont worry good chapters take time, and I imagine it can get hard at times. Anyways good luck.
vincent the vizard chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Nice chapter man. If you ask me someone should have done that to kashiwagi a long time ago, really wish it was in the game. Anyways good work like the others, can't wait for the next update, good luck man.
Solarking chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Hey you've got a pretty good story here so far, I'm happy to see another author writing a Rise X OC story besides me. Don't worry about update speed, good chapters take time. Take a look at my story when you get a chance and feel free to message me if you ever need advice or anything.
vincent the vizard chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Nice work again man. And dont wkrry about updateing so much, i am in college so i know how busy someone can get. Anyways good luck, looking forward to more of brrians adventures.
SaudadeOnSunday chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
For a first Fanfic this is pretty damn good! Honestly speaking, I think ALL series need OC fanfics because they give a different perspective to the story, which I find interesting to read. Other than that, update soon and have fun writing!
The Hopeful Komaeda chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
OCxRise, YuxYukiko...but you put it as Rise and Yu in the summury? I don't get it...
Please reply as fast as you can...I'm really curious...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I'm not particularly fond of stories with OCs, but you have a written an interesting story. I'll keep my eye on this for the time being.

Also a little advice when playing P3, the final boss is a test of endurance. Bring a lot of items and save SP for the later parts of the fight. It's going to be one of the longest fights you have ever fought. Good luck.

By ?
vincent the vizard chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Nice work man. I am a huge persona fan and you good sir have done honor to the franchise. Also nice weapon idea, i have an orginal if you wanna hear and thanks for bringing back thanatos, he was one tbing that i miss in the series. Good luck on the road ahead.