Reviews for Descent into Darkness
Cecilia Haunt chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Omg! This is amazing and cruel and altogether wonderful! More please!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
best storie ever
Jon Frost chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
Glad to see you're continuing the story. Enjoying the new chapters as much as the old. I admit to being a bit concerned about the actual direction this story could go, as the first part was, at least to me, a fairly unique BB/Raven story. This is still my favorite story on the site, thanks so much for picking it back up.
JasonVUK chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
I bet it's Trigon! Maybe BB wants to take the powers of Trigon 8O That's insane he'd become a GOD! 8D This is just woah!

I have no idea how this could all end :c will BB die? will he turn back to normal and be killed anyway? Imprisoned? Or will we all get a happy ending? 8O I don't know XD
Shadico chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Ok so...this chapter confused the hell out of me. The introductions were pretty jarring. I mean...new overpowered OC and Terra, some random cult that they're joining, and Gar tracking down Terra to...kill her? Kidnap her? Consume her? Why would Terra mutter 'not now'? What in the hell is going on? I feel so lost suddenly...
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
Oh wow, what a beast! We gotta think of a new name to call him, he isn't Beast Boy anymore he's D8 a monster!

I can't even imagine how the story will end T_T will Beast Boy die? Will everyone else?
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Woah damn :I It HAS been a while. BB been gone for so long? Organizing a plan maybe? o_o I don't know what could happen D8
Shadico chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Nice setup for the struggles to come. Forgot how utterly defeated I felt reading this story and seeing Gar go insane. Now he truly is one hell of a villain, and a cruel one at that. A little bittersweet knowing that there most likely wont be a happy ending to this story (and no Gar and Rae together either), but it's still a very well written and interesting one regardless. I can't wait to see how this story progresses. At least to have some kind of closure with the defeat of Gar.
CleoArrow chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
This story took a huge turn from all the other stories I have read on Fanfiction. It was well written, though the battle scenes were a little too long for my taste, but otherwise well done. I hope that the old Beast Boy comes back, but I'm sure you've got a plan for that.
Until next time then
RetickLover chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
Bro you have to continue with thiiiis
mysticdragon01 chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
This story is simply incredible. I've been on a Teen Titans - well, more accurately, a Beast Boy fan fiction spree and it rarely happens that I'm so captivated by a story that I simply have to read it in one sitting. And that's what I've been doing in the last few hours, and I enjoyed every bit. While I would have appreciated a resting point, I also appreciated all the action, which was all well written. In addition to that, you keep everyone in character and evoke tremendous sympathy towards Beast Boy even though he's the 'bad guy' at the moment.

That being said, although personally I'm a fan of dark stories such as this, the emotion and suspense is so strong that I'm desperate for a resolution. As such, I must admit that you have me on my knees begging in that regard. Of course, I know that you're busy, but I'll be waiting patiently for a continuation, even if there won't be one. :D
Jon Frost chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
Loved your story start to finish and am very hopeful you'll be continuing it. If you do I would love to see Gar mastering his shapeshifting skills to augment his formidable magic. Since he's all about more power now that seems a natural direction. Once again, thanks for the excellent story, and thanks for taking Gar a direction few have gone with him.
crazedduke chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Wow very good
Shadico chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Agh! Zero closure, no happy ending, and a huge cliffhanger. Ebony whyyyyyyyyyyy! Please come back soon to finish this! BB needs to be saved! :( The BBRae, we crave it!
gagoze chapter 15 . 6/12/2013