Reviews for crazy wild die forever
Daddygal15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Why did u not finish the story. I love it but really sad its not done :(
Sertinel chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh, man you HAVE TO continue this! PLEASE, I beg you, please continue this, I'm so loving this story, this AU is way cool, I really want to know what more will happen!
NancyT chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hmm... Interesting story. Continue now yeah.
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I hope you realized now that I have read your fanfic I will continue to badger you until you update. Kudos to you for making a hilarious(I found it funny hmm.) story and yes, Storm is the shiz, and storm and remy belong together. Screw the ro/lo pairings and the Gambit/Rogue romances.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
hilarious; keep it comin', man!
Anime-Mama chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I luv it the story was hot it was burning up you seriously need update it caz the 1st chapter was the bomb. plus it was remy/ororo fanfic those are the best
silverblade chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Ahh! I love this! Sparks flying the moment Ororo/Remy met. I hope to see more SOON. Lol. :)
black-fey chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! i luv it...spec'lly since it got da makings 'o' a good ro/rem...like i said "!"
Selke chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
More? Please? Pretty please with sugar and all that cavety causing junk on top?

That rocked.
Rhapsody81 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Fucking Marvelous!

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS SOON! WHere the hell was i when you posted this?
mystic queen chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
*shock*

did YOU just write a new fic after like, forever!

Good thing i checked my fave authors list today or i'd have never known.

Now get to updating some of that other stuff dammit!

laterz
ororoiqadi chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
oh yeah! This is great! A couple of things, though.

1) H-E-R-O-I-N.

2) Ororo is 5'11 3/4, and I believe Remy's about 6'2".

Personally, I'm wondering how I'm going to get through dinner without thinking of, "Lalalala-TWACK-lalalalala-TWACK!"
firemagi chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
The story is hellin funny Anyanka! Ororo skipping thru the street of NY humming like she got a check every month was a riot. I'm enjoying this way too much for my own good. Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
awesome! keep going!
akeeko chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
ha ha...good 1ne girl, good one...